Airtel Xstream is a streaming app with a massive library of on-demand content and Live TV channels. The service is completely free for Airtel users. Other network users can purchase the subscription package, which costs ₹49/month and ₹499/year. After knowing its features, some Firestick users are searching for ways to download the Airtel Xstream app. You can find this app officially from the Amazon App Store or download it using the downloader app.
Various features of this app include creating a watchlist to add your favorites, enable subtitles, download videos for offline streaming mode, and so on.
Steps to Install Airtel Xstream on Fire TV/Firestick
1. First and foremost, connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Navigate to the Search icon and type in Airtel Xstream.
3. Choose the app, and its information page will open.
4. Click on the Get/Download button and wait for the app to download.
5. After the installation, launch the application and login with your Airtel number.
6. After logging-in, you can start streaming the contents.
Install Airtel Xstream using Downloader
If you can’t find Airtel Xstream on the app store or residing outside India, you can use the downloader app to install Airtel Xstream.
1. Click the Search icon located on the home screen.
2. Type in ‘Downloader’ and choose the app.
3. Select the Download option, and the application will install on your Firestick.
After installing the downloader app, you need to turn on unknown sources to download apps from third-party sources.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings option. Choose My Fire TV on the next screen.
5. Choose Developer Options and tap the Apps from Unknown Sources.
6. Select Turn On and return to the home screen.
7. Launch the downloader app.
8. On its home screen, enter the Airtel Xstream URL: http://bit.ly/35uby7d and hit the Go option.
9. A downloading page will appear on the screen. Scroll down and tap the Download APK option.
10. The apk file will download immediately. After installing it, click the Install option.
11. After installing, launch the app and login with your credentials to stream the contents.
Apart from these two methods, you can also screen mirror your Android device screen on Firestick to watch the media content. Make use of the guide to watch your favorite content. If you had any queries, mention them below. Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for instant Firestick updates.