To people who confuse Alexa.com with Alexa-enabled devices like Echo Speakers and Firestick, Alexa.com is a popular platform that offers website tracking services, monitoring traffics across sites, and the user’s behavior as they navigate across websites. It helps users to track information on popular websites and some tools to analyze & increase the organic search performance on a website. But unfortunately, Alexa.com has announced that it is going to stop its services from May 1, 2022, which would be a disappointment for the users. So it is time to look for some Alexa.com alternatives that would be equally good with the necessary features.
Alexa.com Alternatives to Track Website Traffic and Ranking
Several businesses that depended on Alexa.com for their site ranking, metrics, SERPs positions, and many more have to identify an alternate platform that would fill the void. Here are some of the efficient alternatives the users can give a try and check if it offers their requirements.
The SEMrush is a content marketing platform that comes with an efficient website analysis and SEO tool. It has some extensive tools that include market research and paid campaigns to boost the sites. The users can also get details about the organic and paid search activities processed by their competitors. SEMrush is a feasible alternative for the users to navigate for the existing Alexa.com users. Here are some of the pros and cons the users might experience during the switchover. It also offers a 7-day free trial to the users as they can utilize it to get the experience of the tools.
- Efficient tool to research keywords.
- Rank and Backlink tracking of a website.
- The users can analyze competitor SEO to focus more on the area that is needed and to make a stronger online presence.
- The account is accessible only to one user. You have to pay more to get multi=user support.
- They have different subscription plans for the users and features accessibility also varies based on the subscription plan.
Ahrefs is known for providing quality data metrics to the users with detailed insight into the performance of the website. It has its fame in the digital marketing forum and is one of the efficient alternatives to Alexa.com. The users can optimize the website, track the website fares against competitors, explore keywords with high traffic, keep track of the website’s rank, and much more. They also offer the users a 7-day trial with minimal charges of 7$, so they can access the tool to decide on the best Alexa.com alternatives.
- Offered over 11.8 billion keywords for over ten search engines.
- The user gets access to check the ranking history.
- Ahrefs has a rich dataset.
- It does not offer a free trial.
- It is tricky for beginners.
Similarweb is a prominent tool for users who use it mainly to compare the website’s traffic. It gives the user an option to get details of global, country, or category-wise ranking of websites along with engagements and traffic metrics. The user can check out the competitors and also compare their ranks & engagement rates to work focused on the area necessary. It gives free access to the users to experience the basic features they offer. It also has a plan for the enterprises to offer web traffic-related data for up to three years.
- It allows users to export data and results.
- Similarweb has an extensive data set compared to other SEO tools.
- Multiple data points.
- It does not have a mobile application.
- The Enterprise plan they offer is quite expensive.
Spyfu offers free versions to users, with access to a decent set of features. The users would be able to track the keyword’s ranking, check organic competitors, access PPC keywords, and backlinks of other competitors. As the users have gathered the required data, they can export the required data as an Excel file, PDF, or CSV. The paid subscription to this tool offers unlimited access to the user to export over ten years of data and access to API.
- Gives the user an option to research keywords.
- The users can enjoy the benefits of both the useful free and affordable paid subscription.
- It provides great competitor analysis data to fellow users.
- The user interface could have been better.
- The free version offers limited access to the users
- Could have designed it easy to use for beginners.
The Moz Pro is an SEO tool that comes with a 30-day trial for beginners to use and decide if this tool would be suitable for their purpose. It has additional crawl features to highlight the content issue for website optimization. Moz Pro is one of the smartest ways to do SEO. It offers a 30-day free trial. The subscription starts at $99 per month and goes as high as $599 per month.
Website: Moz Pro.
- Gives the user an option to research keywords.
- The user gets access to check the ranking of the website.
- Offers users with link research.
- The subscription plan is expensive compared with the other alternatives.
- It is not ideal for beginners.
Serpstat assists the users in keyword research, domain analysis, rank tracking, site audit, and competitor analysis. It provides the users with all the standard features that would be required for an SEO tool. But the data volume is less when compared to the other efficient tools. It also has both paid and free versions from which the users can pick as per their convenience and the features required as an Alexa.com alternative.
- Give the users a report on the SEO competitor analysis.
- Option to research keywords.
- Page audit.
- It is just like another SEO tool with no unique features.
- Lacks in providing accurate keyword difficulty.
The Ubersuggest allows users to get the domain overview, keywords suggestions, content ideas, and backlink history. The unique feature of this tool is that it offers a list of top-ranking pages for the users. It is the best tool that can be easy to use for beginners. Ubersuggest offers users both free and paid subscription accounts.
- The free version offers the users access to a decent number of features.
- It has a clean user interface and is easy to navigate across the site.
- It is an apt SEO tool for beginners.
- The features are very limited when compared to an advanced tool.
- Backlink history is very limited.
Alexa.com has been one of the most convenient tools to navigate across to analyze web traffic. As discussed above, there are several feature-packed Alexa.com alternatives available and the users can try out all possible options before choosing the apt tool. Some do offer free versions to get a gist of features available for the users.
Semrush ranking is based on the website’s organic visibility and monthly traffic. It is similar to Alexa rank.
Yes, Alexa.com is legit and there are no issues with it.