Crunchyroll is a streaming service with a vast collection of Anime, manga, Asian drama movies, games, news, and shows. With millions of users worldwide, Crunchyroll stands third among the top anime sites in the world. Crunchyroll offers a 14-day free trial period for new users. If you are a new user and want to watch Japanese anime movies and shows, you can create an account on Crunchyroll and start using the free trial with the premium features.
Does Crunchyroll Have a Free trial?
Yes. They offer a 14-day free trial to users. You need to select a premium plan and create a new account to get your free trial subscription. After your trial period of 14 days, the free trial account will automatically change to a premium plan. However, you can cancel your Crunchyroll subscription at any time.
Crunchyroll Premium Plans
Crunchyroll offers a free trial to users by signing up on one of the premium plans.
- Fan pack – $7.99/month
- Mega Fan pack – $9.99/month
- Ultimate fan pack – $14.99/month
How to Get Crunchyroll Free Trial
1. Open your web browser and visit the Crunchyroll website.
2. On the website, you can see the Try Free Premium option at the top. Click on it.
3. It will direct you to the Premium plans page. Choose a plan you wish to subscribe to and click on Start 14-day Free Trial.
4. Enter your Email address and Password. Then, click on Create Account. Finally, select the checkbox if you wish to receive the latest Crunchyroll info, offers, and more.
5. In the last step of the free trial, enter your payment details. You can enter your card details, or else you can use your Paypal account.
6. After filling in all the necessary details, click on the Start Free Trial. Finally, you have successfully activated your free trial subscription.
How to Cancel Subscription on Crunchyroll
If you have second thoughts about your subscription, you can cancel your plan on Crunchyroll anytime.
1. First, you must log in to your Crunchyroll account.
2. Click on your Profile and select Settings.
3. Under the Settings, click Account Settings → Premium Membership status.
4. You can see the Cancel Membership option in the Membership Status. Click on it.
You have canceled your membership on Crunchyroll, and you will receive a confirmation mail regarding your cancellation.
- How to activate dark mode on Crunchyroll
- How to install and activate Crunchyroll on PS5
- How to install Crunchyroll on Xbox One
Frequently Asked Questions
In the free version, Crunchyroll offers limited access to the content with ads. Also, you can’t download movies or shows under the free account. In the premium version, you stream and watch ad-free content, unlimited access, download the content offline, and more.
Crunchyroll provides a free trial to new users for 14-days. Once the trial period is over, you will be billed to the selected premium plan.
At present, Crunchyroll supports three kinds of payment systems: Credit cards, Paymentez, and PayPal.
You can choose the Ultimate fan premium plan as it provides all premium features compared with other premium plans.