Dish Anywhere app provides access to live TV and thousands of On Demand titles even when you are away from home. You can install the app on smartphones like Android and iPhone and on streaming devices like Amazon Firestick. There is no dedicated application available for Roku but you can screen mirror Dish Anywhere to your Roku connected TV. You can also access Dish Anywhere using other compatible apps on Roku as well.
The biggest benefit of the Dish network on Roku is the access to the channels that you love is now possible without a pay television subscription. The users must use a subscription to use a few of the apps or else they cant access them. Roku gives access to plenty of content that is not provided through regular pay subscriptions.
Now, you can stream a vast library of thousands of On Demand titles from Anywhere. You can enjoy your favorite new movies from the comfort of your bed, on the road, or wherever else you want. With Dish Anywhere, Entertainment, convenience, and comfort join in perfect harmony.
How to Stream Dish Anywhere on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV and also keep it ready for the screen sharing process.
2. To turn on the screen sharing option on Roku, go to Settings -> System -> Screen Mirroring -> Choose either “Prompt” or “Always Allow”.
3. Now, download the Dish Anywhere app from Playstore on your smartphone and install the app. Log in with your Dish TV username and password.
4. Connect your Android Smartphone to the same WiFi network as that of Roku.
5. On your Android phone, go to Settings and select the ‘Cast’ option from the ‘Connection and sharing’ settings.
6. Select the Roku device now and the mobile screen will appear on the TV now.
7. Launch the application and choose the video and stream on your Roku connected TV.
Therefore, these are the steps you need to follow to stream your favorite movies and shows from Dish Anywhere to your Roku TV. Now, you can watch thousands of movies and TV shows on Roku using your computer or mobile device.
As discussed earlier, there is no dedicated Dish Anywhere app for Roku. But you can stream Dish Anywhere Live TV shows using a few applications mentioned below:
You can install these apps on your Roku and login with your Dish TV login to enjoy streaming your favorites on the TV.