- Flixtor is natively not available on Roku Channel Store.
- You must screen mirror the smartphone or PC to watch Flixtor content on Roku.
Flixtor is a streaming platform for watching many on-demand movies and TV shows without advertisements. Unfortunately, Flixtor is not available for Roku streaming devices. But you can screen mirror the Flixtor content on Roku from your iPhone or Android smartphone. You can also use a Windows desktop or Laptop for screen mirroring.
- To screen mirror Android and Windows computers, enable screen mirroring on Roku.
- To screen mirror your iPhone, enable Airplay on Roku.
- Connect your Roku and the casting device (smartphone or desktop) to the same WiFi network.
- Update your Roku to the latest version for error-free screen mirroring.
Screen Mirror Flixtor to Roku Using Android
 Open a browser on Android and visit the official website of Flixtor.
 Open the notification pane, and tap on the Cast menu.
 The Android device will search for nearby devices.
 Choose your Roku and allow permission for screen mirroring.
 Now, play the video on the Flixtor website and watch it on the TV.
Screen Mirror Flixtor to Roku Using Windows PC
 On your PC, launch a browser and visit the Flixtor website.
 Press Windows + P on your keyboard to open the Project tab.
 From that, choose Connect to a wireless display.
 From the Connect tab, select your Roku device.
 Now, play your favorite video to watch it on your Roku Device.
Screen Mirror Flixtor to Roku Using iPhone
Screen mirroring iPhone is only supported on the latest models of Roku. Visit this link to check whether your device is compatible or not.
 Open Control Centre on your iPhone and choose the Screen Mirroring option.
 You will get the nearby connected devices list. Select your Roku device.
 Now, launch the Safari browser and visit the Flixtor website.
 Play a title on the website and watch it on your TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best alternative for Flixtor is Popcorn Time, Crackle, 123Movies, Project Free TV, Tubi TV, and Putlocker.
Yes. It is completely safe and legal to use. However, you need a VPN service to maintain your privacy while streaming.