- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using a Web Browser
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription on a Smartphone
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using Amazon
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription on Apple TV
- Is It Possible to Pause Your Dazn Subscription
- Dazn Supported Devices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in to your account settings on a web browser to cancel the subscription if you have signed up directly.
- On smartphones, you can cancel the Dazn subscription on the Google Play Store (Android) and App Store (iPhone/iPad).
- If you have used streaming devices, access the device settings to cancel the subscription.
Dazn is a premium streaming service that costs $24.99 CAD per month or $199.99 CAD per year to stream your favorite sports content. Like other streaming services, you can cancel your subscription on Dazn at any time. Unfortunately, there is no free trial on Dazn to try out the features. So, if you have opted for a monthly subscription, you must cancel it manually before the billing date.
The cancellation steps will vary depending on the device and payment mode you have used to sign up for the Dazn premium subscription.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using a Web Browser
Those who have signed up for a Dazn subscription directly on the website can cancel it from the account settings.
1. Open a browser (Mobile or PC) and visit the official website of Dazn.
2. Click Sign in and log in to your Dazn Account.
3. After signing in, click Menu → My Account.
4. Under your Account Settings, click Subscriptions on the left side menu pane and choose Cancel Subscription.
5. On the next page, click I still want to cancel link at the bottom. It will direct you to a page, and click Confirm Cancellation for confirmation.
Alternatively, you can cancel your subscription using the Live chat or the customer service helpline at (402) 517-9087.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription on a Smartphone
Unlike smartphones, you can’t use credit/debit cards to sign up for Dazn on mobile apps. It utilizes the payment account configured on the Google Play account and Apple ID.
On Android [Google Play Store]
1. Open Google Play Store.
2. Select the Profile icon in the top right corner.
3. On the Settings page, select Payment & Subscriptions.
4. Under the Subscriptions tab, select Dazn from the list.
5. Next, tap on Cancel Subscription at the bottom.
6. Select a reason for cancellation and click Continue to cancel the subscription.
On iPhone [App Store]
1. Open App Store on your iPhone
2. Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner.
3. Click on Subscriptions.
4. Select Dazn from the list and tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
5. Confirm your cancellation.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using Amazon
If you have signed up for Dazn on Firestick, the subscription must be canceled by logging into your Amazon account on a browser or app.
1. Login with your Amazon account on your browser or app. Ensure that you’re signed in with the Amazon account that you have configured on the Firestick device.
2. Click on your Profile icon → Membership and Subscription option from the top-down menu.
3. In the list of subscriptions, select Dazn and click on the Manage Subscription link below the name.
4. The link will redirect to a new page where you must select the Advanced Control menu.
5. After selecting it, cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using Roku
You can sign up for Dazn on the Roku device directly. Here, you can cancel the subscription directly on the Roku device.
1. Navigate to the Home screen on Roku.
2. Through the D-pad, select the Dazn tile and press the * button on your remote.
3. Select Manage Subscription from the list of options.
4. Select Cancel Subscription and click Cancel Subscription again for confirmation.
5. A message will display that the user can no longer use it after a particular date. Select Done.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription on Apple TV
Like Firestick and Roku, you can sign up for Dazn on the Apple TV app. Here, you need to access the Apple TV device settings to cancel the subscription.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and open Settings.
2. Open the User and Accounts menu.
3. Choose your account and tap the Subscriptions menu.
4. Select the Dazn subscription from the list and click on the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Confirm your cancellation by tapping on the Cancel option again.
Is It Possible to Pause Your Dazn Subscription
Yes. You can pause your Dazn subscription temporarily. It is applicable only if you have signed up directly on the website. Instead of canceling the subscription, tap the GO AHEAD & PAUSE option on the fifth step and pause your membership. You can reactivate your membership at any time.
Dazn Supported Devices
|Smartphones & Tablets||Android|
|Smart TVs||Fire TV|
Vizio Smartcast TV
|Streaming Devices||Google Chromecast|
|Gaming Consoles||Xbox One|
Xbox Series X | S
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Dazn is a premium subscription. You must pay monthly or annually to stream the available sports content. The price will vary depending on the location you’re residing in.