- Browser – DAZN website → Sign In → Menu → My Account → Account Settings → Subscription → Cancel Subscription.
- Amazon – Tap profile icon → Membership & Subscriptions → Manage Subscriptions → Advanced Control → Cancel Subscription.
- Android – Tap profile icon → Settings → Payment & Subscription → Subscription → Cancel Subscription.
- iOS – Settings → Tap Apple ID → Subscriptions → Dazn → Cancel Subscription.
- Roku – Dazn Tile → Star button – Manage Subscription → Cancel Subscription.
Dazn is a streaming service that primarily streams sports content to users worldwide. You can stream and watch your favorite sport such as La Liga, Marseille Online, Super League Triathlon, Documentaries, etc. The subscription costs $24.99/month, and there is no free trial on DAZN for new users. If you have subscribed to Dazn, you cancel your subscription anytime, anywhere.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
If you are bored with the Dazn Streaming platform, you can cancel its subscription in five different ways.
- On browser
- On Amazon
- On Play Store
- On Apple ID
- On Roku
Cancelling Dazn Subscription Using Web Browser
1. Open a browser (Mobile or PC) and visit the official website of Dazn.
2. Click Sign in and log in to your Dazn Account.
3. After signing in, click Menu → My Account.
4. Under your Account Settings, click Subscription (On left) → Cancel Subscription.
5. On the next page, click I still want to cancel link at the bottom. It will direct you to a page, and click Confirm Cancellation for confirmation.
Alternatively, you can cancel your subscription using the Live chat or the customer service helpline at (402) 517-9087. You can also Pause your Dazn subscription by clicking Go ahead and Pause and give a current unpause date.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using Amazon
1. Login with your Amazon account on your browser or app.
2. Click on your Profile icon → Membership and Subscription option from the top-down menu.
3. In the list of subscriptions, select Dazn and click on the Manage Subscription link below the name.
4. The link will redirect, and select Advanced Control.
5. After selecting it, follow the on-screen details to cancel your subscription.
Cancelling Dazn Subscription Using Play Store
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
2. On the app, select the Profile icon in the top right corner.
3. In the Settings, select Payment & Subscription.
4. Under the Subscription tab, select Dazn from the list of subscriptions.
5. Next, tap on Cancel Subscription at the bottom.
6. Select a reason for cancellation and click Continue to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Dazn Subscription Using App Store
1. On your iPhone, open Settings.
2. Under Settings, tap the Apple ID at the top.
3. Next, tap Subscriptions.
4. Select Dazn from the list of subscriptions and tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
How to Cancel Dazn Subscription Using Roku
1. Navigate to the Home screen on Roku.
2. Through the D-pad, select the Dazn tile and press the Start button on your remote.
3. Select Manage Subscription from the list of options.
4. Select Cancel Subscription and click Cancel Subscription again for confirmation.
5. A message will display that the user can no longer use it with a mentioned date. Select Done. Finally, you have canceled your subscription successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Press the Home button on Xbox Controller → Settings → Account → Subscription → Dazn. Select View and Manage Subscription → Manage and select Cancel Subscription.
No. Dazn is a premium subscription; you must pay monthly or annually to stream the content. The price will vary depending on the location you’re residing in.