- Android/iPhone: Snapchat app → Bitmoji icon → Settings icon → Email → Enter the new email address → Continue → Verify the email.
Snapchat is an interesting social media to communicate with your friends. While signing up for Snapchat, you must provide an email address and phone number. If the linked email address is no longer active, you must change it on your Snapchat account immediately. You can change it easily using the Snapchat app on your Android or iPhone. You can’t change the email on the web version.
How to Change Email Address on Snapchat Using Android & iPhone
 On your Smartphone, open the Snapchat app and log in to your account with your username/email address and password.
Can’t remember your password? Tap the Forgot Password link and reset your Snapchat password.
 In the top corner of the screen, tap your Bitmoji.
 From the profile page, click the Gear (Settings) icon.
 Choose the Email option.
 Replace the existing email address with the new one. Once done, click the Continue button.
 The verification mail will send to the entered email address. Open the mail and tap the CONFIRM EMAIL button.
 Once verified, you will see the new email address on your Snapchat account.
 You will also receive a confirmation message to the old email address.
Can’t Change Email on Snapchat – Troubleshooting Solutions
Due to technical glitches or bugs in Snapchat, you will face issues while updating or changing the Email address. You can fix the error easily by following certain troubleshooting solutions.
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Enter the correct and active email address.
3. Check the date and time on the phone settings.
4. Clear Snapchat Cache and device cache.
5. Restart the Snapchat app.
6. Head to the app store available on your device and update the Snapchat app.
7. Contact the Snapchat support team.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is impossible to change the email address linked to your account without logging in.
No. You can change it only on the Snapchat mobile app. Currently, the web version of Snapchat doesn’t support modifying the account credentials.