Every social media platform will ask for your personal contact information as a security measure. It could be your phone no. or your Email id. This is the same for Twitter too. You need to specify your phone no. or your working email id as contact information. This information is used for account verifying and reset password procedures. But what if, you changed your email id and your older id is no longer working. In Twitter, you can change the Email id for any number of times without any limitations.
How to Change Email on Twitter?
There are two ways to change email on Twitter:
- Using the smartphone app
- Using the PC (website)
Like Changing Names on twitter, you can easily change the email address for your account as well.
How to Change Email on Twitter using the Smartphone app?
(1) Open the Twitter app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
(2) Click the three-lined icon on the top left of the screen.
(3) Tap on the Settings and privacy option.
(4) On the next screen, choose the Account option.
(5) Now, click on the Email address option.
(6) It will ask for your Twitter password for verification. Enter the password and click Next.
(7) Now, enter your working Email id and click Next.
(8) After that, you will receive a mail from Twitter to your entered mail. Confirm the email with the link specified in the mail. Now, your Email on Twitter will be changed.
How to Change Email on Twitter using PC?
(1) On your PC, go to the Twitter website and log in with your Twitter account.
(2) Click the More button on the left side of the screen.
(3) A pop-up will be displayed, click the Settings and privacy option.
(4) Click on the Account option and choose Email.
(5) Now, click the Update email address button.
(6) It will ask your Twitter password. Enter your password and click Next.
(7) Now, enter the Email id and click Next.
(8) You will receive a mail from Twitter, confirm the email address. Your Twitter email will be updated.
These are the two ways that you can use to change Email on your Twitter account. Use an active Email id as the email id will be used for your Twitter account related process. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments below.