WhatsApp Messenger is a private messaging platform owned by Facebook. Billions of users using it all around the world. There are various features available in it other than sending messages like sharing videos, gifs, stickers, and uploading stories. If you are a Whatsapp user and looking to use it in your own language, then you can change your preferred language on WhatsApp.
Need to Change Language on WhatsApp
WhatsApp Messenger one of the most popular messaging used by millions of users all around the world. Some users find it difficult to understand English which is fixed as WhatsApp default language. You can change it to your local language and understand it easily. The upcoming article shows you how to alter your WhatsApp language.
How to Change Language on WhatsApp (Android)?
(1) Open WhatsApp on your Android.
(2) Click on More Options from the top right corner of the application.
(3) Tap on Settings in the drop down menu.
(4) Under Settings, Click on Chats.
(5) Click on App Language under chat settings.
(6) Select your preferred language from the list that pop-ups.
How to Modify Language on WhatsApp (iOS)?
(1) Open Settings on your iPhone.
(2) Click on General in settings.
(3) Under General tap on Language & region.
(4) Select your language in iPhone languages.
Note: Once you change your language on the iPhone not only WhatsApp but all the application which are compatible will be changed to your preferred language.
(5) Open the WhatsApp in your iPhone
(6) Changed language on your iPhone will get reflected in your WhatsApp on iPhone.
Note: iPhone WhatsApp doesn’t have the in-built feature to change its App language like Android.
Techowns Tip: How to Change Background on Whatsapp?
So now you can use your WhatsApp application in your preferred local language. Let us know how our article helped you in the comment section below.