Snapchat is a reliable app to share your everyday moments instantly with your friends and family members. Apart from images, you can also send text messages, videos, stickers, and drawings to your friends. By default, Snapchat uses a weird notification sound that may not please most of the users. Hence, most of the users are searching for ways to change the default notification sound of Snapchat. Is it possible to change? Let’s find the answer through this guide.
Is it Possible Change Notification Sound on Snapchat?
No. It is impossible to set a separate notification sound for Snapchat or any other communication apps. We have also changed the default notification sound on our Android/OS device to change the Snapchat notification sound, but it also went in vain.
If you’re annoyed with the repeated notification sound of Snapchat, you can turn off the notifications for Snapchat alone.
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps & notifications.
- Click on the Snapchat app.
- Select the Notifications section.
- Turn off the notifications.
- Open Settings.
- Select the Notifications menu.
- Scroll down the list and select the Snapchat app.
- Toggle the “Allow Notifications” bar to OFF.
If you want to mute the notifications of individual Snapchat contact, you can do it directly from the app.
(1) Launch the Snapchat app and open the info page of contact where you need to mute the notifications.
(2) Click the three-dot menu icon on the info page select Message Notifications.
(3) Tap Silent to mute the notifications of particular contact.
(4) Click Done to apply the changes.
Techowns Tip: How to Turn off Camera Sound on Snapchat?
Do you want any share information related to this guide? Or, is there any way to change the notification sound of Snapchat, use the comment section to share your thoughts.