Outlook is an application that was used to send and receive mail through it. The mailing was its primary service, and it also has many secondary services like calendar appointments, managing tasks, and various other tasks in a single window. Add a signature to your outlook as text, image, or even video and embed it in all your mail. You can also change the signature anytime you needed on Outlook.
Need to Change Signature on Outlook
Signature in Outlook is like an identification mark of a brand or person or an organization. They are used to make the mail even more professional and official. They can be a logo image or video or it can be even your own signature. It will be added in all your mail once it was set to a position in your Outlook.
How to Change Signature on Outlook?
There are three ways to change Signature on outlook.
- Using Outlook Website
- Using Outlook Smartphone app
- Change Signature on Outlook in Desktop Microsoft Office suite
How to Change Signature on Outlook through Website?
(1) Open the browser in your desktop
(2) Search for Outlook website and login to it.
(3) Click on the Settings in the top panel of the dashboard
(4) Under settings, click on view all outlook settings from the setting drop-down menu.
(5) Select mail under settings
(6) Click on Compose and reply under mail settings
(7) You can see Email signature in it.
(8) Type or Add your signature in the text box given.
(9) Check the box of “Automatically include my signature on a new message that I compose” and “Automatically include my signature on the message I forward or reply to” then click the save icon.
(10) Now all the changes will be saved and the signature will be added on all your mail.
How to Change Signature on Outlook using the Smartphone app?
Outlook is one of the best email apps for Android and iPhone. You can easily add a signature on it as well.
(1) Open Outlook app in your smartphone.
(2) Click on Outlook menu from the top left corner of the screen.
(3) Tap on the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of the slide menu.
(4) Under settings, click on Signature under Email settings
(5) Add or edit your signature in it.
(6) Click on the tick icon from the top right corner of the screen to save the signature.
How to Change Signature on Outlook in Desktop Microsoft Office suite?
(1) Open Outlook in you Desktop PC under Microsoft Office Suite.
(2) Now Click on New Email under home.
(3) A new mail window opens on your screen.
(4) In that New mail window, click on signature –> Signatures… under messages tab.
(5) Click on “New” to add a new signature or select any existing signature to change it.
(6) After completing, click on “Ok” to save changes.
Techowns Tip: How to Recall an Email on Outlook?
So these are some of the ways to edit signature in outlook. Now change your signature and make your mail format look professional. Let us know you what you add in your signature in the comment section below.