- Desktop: Open the browser → Visit smule.sendesk.com → Submit your feedback → Choose Remove Smule Profile (Account Deletion) → Fill in the necessary details → Submit.
- Android: As there is no option to delete the Smule account within the app, you need to visit the browser and submit the deletion request, similar to the desktop version.
- iOS: Launch Smule → Profile icon → Settings → Support → Delete Account.
Smule is the best karaoke app for singers and music lovers worldwide. If you wish to delete your Smule account permanently, you can easily delete it. However, before deleting, remember that all data will be deleted permanently once you delete your account. Therefore, taking a backup of your Smule data and proceeding with the deletion is safe. Moreover, before deleting your Smule account, you need to cancel your subscription on it.
Ways for Deleting Smule Account
You can delete your Smule account in three ways.
- Using Browser
- Android app
- iOS app
How to Delete Smule Account on Browser
If you have purchased the subscription on the Smule desktop version, you need to cancel the subscription before deleting it.
1. Visit https://smule.zendesk.com/ on your browser.
2. Click Submit your feedback.
3. Under Submit your feedback, click the drop-down and choose Remove Smule Profile (Account Deletion).
4. Enter your email address and select the reason by clicking the drop-down.
5. Click the check boxes Subscription Management, Email Confirmation, and Content & Process.
6. Enter the subject as Request for Account Deletion and explain the reason in the Description box along with your account details, such as user ID, etc.
7. For further proof, add the file to the attachment.
8. Finally, click Submit.
Your Smule account will be deleted after 30 days from the date of submitting the deletion request.
How to Delete Smule Account [Android]
Before deleting, you need to cancel the subscription on the Google Play Store.
Unfortunately, Smule doesn’t offer the option to delete the account within the app. Therefore, you need to submit a deletion request on the browser to delete the account.
1. Go to https://smule.zendesk.com/ on your mobile browser
2. Tap Submit your feedback and choose Remove Smule Profile (Account Deletion).
3. Fill in the necessary details, such as email address, subject, and description, and mark the checkboxes.
4. Lastly, click Submit.
After a month, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your Smule account deletion.
How to Delete Smule Account [iOS]
You can easily cancel the subscription on your iPhone from Settings before deleting your Smule account.
1. Launch the Smule App on your device
2. Select Profile → Settings and go to Support.
3. Finally, tap Delete Account.
How to Reactivate Smule Account
To activate your Smule account, you need to raise the request by emailing [email protected] with the subject Account Deletion within the deletion period. Also, ensure to mention your registered email ID with the username. Once the account gets deleted, you’ll receive a confirmation of the deletion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Launch Smule and tap the Profile icon. Choose the recording to delete. Next, tap the three dots icon (bottom right) and select Edit.
Unfortunately, Smule doesn’t offer the feature to delete messages on the chat. Instead, the chat will be automatically deleted when there are no signs of activity between the users.