Twitter is one of the fewest social media apps that has a Dark Mode for all users. Dark Mode is a hot topic in smart devices. It will decrease the intensity of the light thereby preserves the battery. Dark Mode is preferred for users who work on computers and mobile phones for a longer period of time. It will reduce eye strain and many other benefits.
- On the smartphone app (Android/iPhone)
- On PC
How to enable Twitter Dark Mode on Android and iOS Smartphones?
(1) Open the Twitter app on your smartphone (iOS or Android)
(2) Tap the Profile icon on the top of the screen.
(3) Choose the Settings & Privacy on the screen.
(4) Click on the Display and sound option under the General menu.
(5) On the next screen, click the Dark Mode option.
(6A) For Andriod, Click on the “On” option.
(6B) In iOS, turn on the Dark Mode toggle.
Now, the app will turn into Dark Mode.
In the Twitter app for iOS, if you turn on Use device Settings toggle, the Twitter app will go to Dark Mode automatically if you turn on the iOS’s built-in Dark Mode.
How to Enable Twitter Dark Mode on PC?
(2) Click the More option on the left side of the screen.
(3) Choose the Settings and Privacy option.
(4) Click on the Display option under the General menu.
(5) Under Background, choose Dim or Lights out option to turn on the Dark Mode.
If you are not satisfied with the Dark Mode that is available on the website, install any of the Dark mode extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Twitter is one of the most-used social media apps in the world. Every one of us is using the app at least twice a day. Use the above steps to turn on the Dark mode on your account and reduce the eye strain.