With the number of people increasing every day, Roblox must ensure that the platform remains a safe space for all users. It can be the reason for some users’ accounts getting banned temporarily or permanently. The moderator can ban the users for various reasons, including rule exploitation, hacking, or using offensive terms. Here is how you can get unbanned from Roblox.
If your account was banned by mistake, you could access the support team of Roblox to revoke the ban. If the user receives an IP address ban, they shall try changing the IP address using a VPN.
How Long Does Roblox Ban Last?
The duration of the ban on Roblox varies depending on the level of violations.
- Warning: The users going against the game’s rule will receive a warning message. It does not ban the user’s account, but the moderators would notice the user frequently.
- 1-day ban: The user will get a one-day ban for a higher level violation (first time). In that case, the user will not be able to use the account for a day until Roblox lifts the ban.
- 3-day ban: If the user repeats violations, the account ban is for three days. The user has to wait until Roblox lifts the ban automatically.
- 1-week or 2-week ban: The account ban will be 1-2 weeks for repeat violations. The user has to reach the support team or Roblox’s staff to get back the account.
- 7 Days IP ban: This ban happens if the user commits a severe violation and the IP addresses are blocked. The user has an option to utilize the VPN option and access the Roblox game in the future. But, it is a risky option as the issue would be worse if caught using a VPN.
- Termination: If the account terminates for various severe violations, the user would have 30 days to reply to the ban and reactivate the account. If you fail to reply to the email, the Roblox account will be deleted permanently.
- Poison Ban: It is the most severe ban by Roblox’s staff, and it also blocks the user’s IP address. The user can not access any other account from the system with the blocked IP address.
How to Get Unbanned from Roblox
There are several reasons for a user account to be banned. Some include posting inappropriate content, endangering other users’ privacy, scamming, or spamming other players. Roblox would monitor and record every move of users who have been black-listed.
Banned by Roblox’s Staff
If the user gets banned, they need to submit an appeal from the Roblox official website. Here is how to do it.
1. Open the website and visit “Roblox’s Contact Us” forum.
2. Choose the option to login into your account and enter the login credentials.
3. Select the “Device” from the list and click on the “Moderation” option from the “Type of help” drop-down menu.
4. Give a brief description of your appeal and click on the “Submit” option.
The Roblox staff would take 24 hours to verify and analyze the issue. If they decide to leave the user account banned, the user has to wait for the sentence to end. It automatically rejects any additional appeal made on the same account.
Banned by Individual Creators
The individual creator can also ban users from their troop if they violate the terms and conditions. The creator’s decision is final, and contacting Roblox’s staff would not solve the issue. Here is how to do it.
1. Visit the page the user got banned from accessing.
2. Select the “Creator’s Name” to access their profile and click on the “Send Message” or “start chatting” option.
3. Explain the issue to the host and ask them to re-allow to enter the game.
4. Wait for the game creator to read and respond to the appeal.
Roblox has a vast user base, and the users must stick to the terms and conditions. The Roblox warns the user before the temporary or permanent ban of the account happens. The users have the option to appeal and get the account unbanned. But the reason would be validated by the Roblox staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
The users have to give a valid reason or explanation for Roblox to lift the ban, so appealing has to be done from the user’s end.
Yes. They can ban users forever if the violation is severe.
Two warnings will be given to the user, and the third time the user will be banned.