Whether you love movies, series, or originals, Paramount+ has everything you want. It is a rebranded version of CBS All Access. You will find its catalog to be the same with a few original contents, and shows. It is launched as a cross-platform app, and thus, you can access it on a wide range of devices, including Android TV. It is available officially on the Play Store, and you shall install Paramount Plus on Android TV in no time. With this, you get the chance to stream TV shows, sports, news, series, etc. It is a great option to watch CBS Sports, including NFL, UEFA, and lots more.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans & Pricing
To access Paramount+ features, you should subscribe to any of its plans.
- Access 30000+ episodes, movies, live sports, news, etc., with limited ads with a Limited Commercial Plan.
- It costs $49.99/yr or $4.99/mo (includes a 7-day free trial)
- Stream all of the contents of Limited Commercial and download shows or movies offline with Commercial Free Plan.
- It costs $99.99/yr or $9.99/mo (includes a 7-day free trial)
Paramount Plus on Android TV: Supported Models
You can install the Paramount+ app only on the selected Android TV models. They are,
- Nvidia Shield
- TCL 3-Series (Model 32S330)
- Sony Bravia (2015 and above)
- Xiaomi (Selected models)
How to Download Paramount Plus on Android TV
Follow the instructions given below to get Paramount+ on Android Smart TV. Make sure you have done with the Paramount+ sign-up process before proceeding.
1. Power on your Android TV and check if it has internet-enabled.
2. Navigate on the home screen of Android TV to select Play Store.
3. Click on the Search bar to type as Paramount Plus and select it on the suggestions list.
4. Choose the Paramount Plus app icon, and you will be directed to its app info screen.
5. Hover to click on the Get or Install button to begin its download.
6. After the installation gets over, select Open to launch it.
7. Enter the login details to sign in to your Paramount+ account to start streaming it.
Alternative Method to Get Paramount Plus on Android TV
Almost all the Android TV models have Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Paramount+ app from your smartphone to your Android TV. To do so,
1. Install the Paramount+ app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the Paramount+ app on your smartphone and signin with your subscribed account.
4. Tap the Cast icon. Your smartphone will look for nearby casting devices.
5. When your Android TV is detected, click on it.
6. Play any video content from the Paramount+ app. It will appear on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find the Paramount+, it means your device isn’t supported. You have to cast the app or buy any external streaming device.
Only a selected model of Android TVs has the Paramount Plus app.