Whether you love movies, series, or originals, Paramount+ has everything you want. It is a rebranded version of CBS All Access. You will find its catalog to be the same with a few original contents, shows, added. It is launched as a cross-platform app, and thus, you can access it on a wide range of devices, including Android TV. It is available officially on the Play Store, and you shall install Paramount Plus on Android TV in no time. With this, you get the chance to stream TV shows, sports, news, series, etc. It is a great option to watch CBS Sports, including NFL, UEFA, and lots more. In this section, we guide you exclusively with the installation of Paramount Plus on Android TV.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans & Pricing
To access Paramount+ features, you should subscribe to any of its plans.
- Access 30000+ episodes, movies, live sports, news, etc., with limited ads with Limited Commercial Plan.
- It costs $59.99/yr or $5.99/mo (includes a 7-day free trial)
- Stream all of the contents of Limited Commercial and download shows or movies offline with Commercial Free Plan.
- It costs $99.99/yr or $9.99/mo (includes a 7-day free trial)
How to Download Paramount Plus on Android TV
Follow the instructions given below to get Paramount+ on Android smart TV. Make sure you have done with the Paramount+ sign-up process before proceeding.
1. Power on your Android TV and check if it has internet-enabled.
2. Navigate on the home screen of Android TV to select Play Store.
3. Click on the Search bar to type as Paramount Plus and select it on the suggestions list.
4. Choose the Paramount Plus app icon, and you will be directed to its app info screen.
5. Hover to click on the Get or Install button to begin its download.
6. After the installation gets over, select Open to launch it.
7. Enter the login details to sign in to your Paramount+ account to start streaming it.
Alternative Method to Get Paramount Plus on Android TV
Like Android phones, Android TV users can also sideload Paramount+ as an apk file using Downloader or ES File Explorer. It works if you enable the Unknown Sources option on its Settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Android devices that Paramount+ is compatible with?
You can stream Paramount+ on different Android TVs. It includes Nvidia Shield TV, Hisense Android TV, Sony Bravia Android TV, TCL 3 Series Smart TV, and more.
Why don’t I find Paramount+ on Android TV Box?
Most of the Android TV Boxes that are verified have got access to Paramount+. If you don’t find it, it means your device isn’t verified, and you shall seek help from your device manufacturer.
Can I stream Paramount+ free of cost?
No. Paramount+ is a subscription service, and you cannot stream it for free.