Xfinity is widely known for the internet and TV services it is offering. Its primary objective is to deliver users lots of entertainment. CBS All Access is rebranded as Paramount Plus and is made Xfinity-compatible. It offers a huge library of shows, series, episodes, and originals. With Paramount+, you can stream everything from breaking news, live scores, highlights, and more. It never fails to give you the edge-of-your-seat entertainment on your Xfinity. By getting into this section, you will find the subscription plans and installation steps of Paramount+ on Xfinity.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Currently, Paramount+ offers two premium plans. You will get a 7-day free trial with either of them.
- Limited Commercial ($5.99/mo or $59.99/yr) with limited ads.
- Commercial Free ($9.99/mo or $99.99/yr) without ads. It also supports downloading titles for offline access.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Xfinity
To make use of Paramount+ features, Xfinity users should download the app.
- Xfinity Flex (except Xi5 TV boxes) or Xfinity X1 Service with X1 TV box
- Paramount+ Subscription and login details
- An active Xfinity internet or Wi-Fi connection
1. Press the Xfinity button on the provided remote.
2. Choose Apps and navigate to Paramount Plus or voice search Paramount+.
3. When the app launches, you should sign in to your account.
4. Note the activation code as displayed on the screen.
5. Now, launch a browser on any other device and go to paramountplus.com/activate/xfinity.
6. Provide the activation code and press Activate.
7. When the activation is a success, you shall start streaming Paramount+ in no time.
Techowns Tips: How to Watch Paramount+ Plus on iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Paramount+ replaces CBS All Access entirely?
Yes. CBS All Access will no longer be available as Paramount+ will replace it. Those existing customers of CBS All Access need not re-subscribe to Paramount Plus.
Can I stream Paramount+ for free with a cable subscription?
Yes. You can stream Paramount+ with a cable subscription for free. But, you may not be able to access the entire library of content. However, with the OTT subscription, you will not face any such limitations.
Can I use Paramount+ on multiple devices?
Yes. You can use Paramount+ on three different devices at the same time. You can even create a separate profile for a personalized streaming experience.