Playstation Vue is an Over-the-top internet television owned by Sony. This application allows you to watch live TV channels along with on-demand videos and cloud-based DVR to stream Television programs, sports and movies on a daily basis. The Playstation Vue can be streamed on a web portal and on the app as well. You can install the PlayStation Vue on most of the streaming devices like Android phones/tablets, iPhone/iPad, Google Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, Roku and on Apple TV as well. You can install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV and start watching its contents on your TV as well.
Note: The PlayStation Vue is discontinuing its service from Jan 30, 2020. They are not allowing new subscribers. If you are an existing subscriber, you can access the app till Jan 30, 2020.
PlayStation Vue On Apple TV – Subscription
PlayStation Vue delivers live TV, on-demand and cloud-based DVR contents to its subscribers. All the active subscribers are allowed to view their plan details and cancel at any time if they wish. If you wish to set up Playstation Vue on any of your devices, you need to subscribe to its plans.
- Basic access plan for $50 per month
- Core plan for $55 per month
- Elite plan for $65 per month
- Ultra plan for $85 per month
There are no free trials are available for any of the plans.
How to install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV?
PlayStation Vue is compatible with Apple TV and is available in the Apple App Store. Therefore, you can easily install Playstation Vue on TV.
(1) Launch your Apple TV and open App Store.
(2) Click on the “Search” bar and enter the key term “Playstation Vue“.
(3) Select the Playstation Vue app from the search results.
(4) Click on the “Install” button.
(5) The app will get installed on your device. Click “Open” to launch the app.
(6) You will see the activation code on your TV. Take a note of this code.
(7) Open the browser on your system or mobile and go to the URL “http://www.psvue.com/activateappletv“.
(8) Sign in to the Playstation Vue and enter the activation code.
The Playstation Vue on Apple TV is now activated. You can enjoy watching your favourite TV shows, movies and Live TVs on your Apple TV.
How to Sign in PlayStation Vue?
(1) Open the browser on your computer and go to the URL “https://vue.playstation.com/“.
(2) Enter your login credentials and tap on the “Sign In” button.
(3) You can access all the contents on your browser now.
By installing Playstation Vue on Apple TV, you can enjoy all your favourite movies and on-demand videos on your TV. The Playstation Vue app has plenty of live TV channels and supports cloud-based DVR as well. By using Cloud-based DVR, you can watch TV shows like news, movies, sports events and much more.