Spotify is one of the world’s largest music streaming services, with 381 million active monthly users. For bathroom singers, it is hard to get the lyrics of a song, particularly rap songs. Spotify has come forward to help you with its new feature. This new feature allows users to see the lyrics while playing songs. As it is a new feature, a lot of users are having performance issues. For a majority of users, the lyrics for a song are not showing in the Spotify app or the lyrics showing on the screen are mismatched.
Spotify lyrics are available to all premium and free users globally. The service is available on almost all smart devices, including Windows, macOS, iOS, Android Smartphones, and Android TVs. It allows users to search for music based on album, artist, or genre and also can create, edit and share playlists.
How to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing on PC
(1) Make sure your microphone symbol is green in color.
(2) Microphone is usually seen on the left to the Queue option and right side of the total song time.
(3) Some songs do not have lyrics support. So, try different songs.
(4) Close the application. Reopen the Spotify again and now check the microphone.
How to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing on iPhone and Android
(1) Play your favorite song.
(2) Scroll down to view the lyrics.
(3) If you don’t find lyrics for that song, try another song.
(4) Close the app and reopen it again. Now, see if the lyrics are available.
At the start, the lyrics feature is not rolled out to all the users. So, at the beginning stage, only a handful of users for the feature. After a while, the feature is made available to all the users. If you are getting the lyrics feature, contact Spotify customer support.
Where Can You Find Lyrics on Spotify
If you don’t know where to get the lyrics for a song in the Spotify app, read the below tip.
On laptops or computers, you can get access to the lyrics by clicking the Microphone symbol on the Now Playing Bar. The lyrics will now automatically appear.
On the Spotify application for smartphones, users can do the same by clicking the Now Playing tab. On the right-hand side, you can see Lyrics Button. Once you click it, you will get the lyrics.
On the Spotify app for smart TVs, you can tap the Now Playing button to see the lyrics.
FYI: You can also share the Lyrics in the song by clicking the Share button, which usually appears at the bottom of the lyric screen.
How to Get Spotify Lyrics with Genius
Genius is one of the partners of Spotify. This platform has created a tool that gives access to lyrics. Here is how to use it
(1) Open the Spotify app.
(2) Click the title of the currently playing song.
(3) Scroll down to access the history and the song lyrics.
(4) Now, the lyrics will be available. If you don’t see any lyrics, then the song is equipped with the lyrics feature.
There are plenty of third-party lyrics apps are available in the Play Store and App Store. To name a few, Sound Hound and MusixMatch are some of the best lyrics apps. You can use any of those apps to get the lyrics for your favorite song.
Still, a lot of Spotify users are complaining about the lyrics issue. Feel lucky, if you got the lyrics for your favorite songs. Spotify will soon release a new update regarding this issue. Until then, be patient. Follow our social media handles, Facebook and Twitter, to get instant updates from us.