Not all of us remember the phone number we are using. It is especially true when you use multiple phone numbers. At times, someone would ask you for it or when you are in a state of sharing your contact details, you would be embarrassed. It is when you will regret not remembering your phone number. Fortunately, you will be able to find the phone number you have right on the device you have. Don’t know how? Need not worry as the article deals entirely about finding what’s your phone number in brief. No matter, if you have Android, iOS or any other phone, you will know your phone number at the end of this post.
How to Find Your Phone Number?
The section below covers the possible ways in which you can find your phone number on different mobile OS.
There are multiple ways in which you can find your phone number on Android.
(1) Open Android Settings from the app drawer or open the app directly.
(2) Scroll down and click the About Phone/About Device option.
(3) Tap the Status option and your phone number will be shown under My phone number. Else proceed to the next step.
(4) Click the SIM Status option and the number will be available under My phone number.
Note: Sometimes, you will find it under SIM Card Status or Voice MSISDN Line 1.
- Open Contacts app > select Me/My Info contact icon available at the top of the contact list to see your phone number.
Note: Use this and check your phone number on Nexus, Pixel, and Lenovo smartphones.
Techowns Tip: How to backup Android Smartphones [2 Methods]
Whether you have an iPhone or iPad, the guidelines given below will let you find your phone number easily.
(1) Go to Settings on your iOS device.
(2) Scroll down and launch Phone app.
(3) Click My Number option to view your phone number.
How to Find Your Phone Number on Other Phones?
If you want to find your number other than Android or iOS device, then get into the section below.
Go to Settings > About > Category > SIM Card > to see your phone number.
Note: This works on old BlackBerry devices.
Otherwise, go to Settings > Device > Status or Phone info option to see your phone number.
This method works mostly all smartphones.
It is that easy and simple to find your phone number on different handhelds. All it takes is less than a minute of your time and two or more taps. Let us know in the comments if this article is useful to you to know your phone number.