With Zoom, anyone can stay connected irrespective of the place and time. In other words, it is a widely used video conferencing app to connect with anyone personal or to conduct office meetings remotely. It currently supports up to 100 persons for a meeting in the high-quality. Zoom Meetings is an all-in-one tool to host a corporate meeting, online classes, share the screen, and make video calls. In addition to conducting a meeting, Zoom can also be used for webinars and build conference rooms with collaboration. Zoom app is a cross-platform service and isn’t available as a standalone service for Apple TV. But we have covered alternative ways in which you can still access Zoom features on Apple TV. So, you can transfer your Zoom meeting or online lecture to the big screen and follow the sessions from the big screen in a way more comfortably.
How to Stream Zoom App on Apple TV?
There is no way possible to install the Zoom app on Apple TV. However, the section below covers the steps on using its features with different techniques.
Zoom App on Apple TV using AirPlay
If you own Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, or Mac, then you can use AirPlay to screen mirror your Zoom Meeting to Apple TV.
- Download, install & login to Zoom app on iOS
- Mac users can log in to Zoom online
- Keep iOS device or Mac and Apple TV connected to the same WiFi
(1) Log into your Zoom account with the necessary details on your Mac.
(2) Navigate to the top right corner of the Apple menu to select the AirPlay Display icon.
(3) Choose the Apple TV name to connect Mac with it to perform screen mirroring through AirPlay.
With this, your Mac screen will be screen mirrored to Apple TV. Use Mac to control your meetings, schedule, and do more of Zoom.
Note: To stop AirPlay mirroring, click again on the AirPlay icon and select Turn AirPlay Off. Else, tap on the Menu button on Apple TV remote to stop the Zoom meeting using AirPlay.
Using iPhone or iPad,
(1) On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the control center.
(2) Press AirPlay icon and then choose the Zoom Room name.
(3) Select the Apple TV name from the list of devices.
(4) Launch Zoom app on your iOS from apps column.
With this, you will be able to access Zoom on Apple TV using your iOS device.
Tip! AirPlay will give you the best video quality. But the real problem comes with audio. So, if you find the audio from the Zoom app isn’t audible, then connect a Bluetooth speaker with your Apple TV.
Although Zoom isn’t downloadable for Apple TV, you can still access it with the help of screen mirroring feature. Hope this article has made you access few of Zoom features from Apple TV.