MyFitnessPal is a fitness app that has over 50 million installs worldwide with a 4.4+ positive rating. It is also featured as the Editors’ Choice app in the Google Play Store. MyFitnessPal has a database of over 14 million foods worldwide, including restaurant items. It has an engaged online community of over 200 million members. It has many features in the premium version. In this article, we guide you to get the MyFitnessPal premium subscription for free.
In MyFitnessPal, you can set custom goals, personalize dashboards, add your own foods, connect your existing fitness app, and track your activity from smartwatches and fitness bands. It also has 150+ self-guided workout tips and tricks and 250+ hand-picked recipes by nutrition experts.
When you are using the MyFitnessPal app, it can be a great experience but you may struggle to find any information regarding your Nutritional content. For finding all the information about the macronutrients, you can use calculator-online.net. It can be great to regulate your diet and daily energy requirements, when you want to become smart and healthy, then it is essential to regulate your energy contents.
MyFitnessPal Free vs Premium
|Track Food, Calories||Yes||Yes|
Techowns Tip – Simple Guide to Get YouTube Premium for Free.
How to Get MyFitnessPal Premium for Free
You can get the MyFitnessPal premium app for free using the free trial method. Since the app’s user interface is the same for Android and iOS devices, you can follow the below steps on any of your smartphones.
1. Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and type myfitnesspal in the search box.
2. Click the Install button to install the app.
3. Click Open to launch the app.
5. Click Sign Up or Log In to create a new account or log in to your existing account.
6. You can also use your Facebook account for the login process.
7. Complete the steps and click Next in the upper right corner.
8. Click the Sign Up button.
9. Click the Start Tracking Now button.
10. Click the Start Your 30-Day Free Trial button.
11. Click Subscribe to start a premium subscription for free.
12. Congratulations! You have successfully activated the premium subscription for free.
Techowns Tip – Simple Guide to Get LinkedIn Premium for Free.
Note: Many websites provide you with an app called MyFitnessPal Premium free apk, where you can activate all premium features free for a lifetime. You can download such apk files directly from Google. But, we request you to try the above method only because mod apps might contain viruses and malware that can make your smartphones unusable.
With the above article, we have availed of the premium version of the MyFitnessPal app for free. If you face any errors, kindly share them with us in the comment section.
Yes, you can get the MyFitnessPal premium for free by using the free trial. You can get a free trial for 30 days.
MyFitnessPal costs $9.99 per month.