- How to Watch Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV
- Stream Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV with Apple TV
- Sky Go app is natively not available for Samsung Smart TV.
- You can also stream Sky Go on your Smart TV by using the Airplay, screen mirroring, and streaming devices.
The Sky Go application is a product of Sky Group that offers 100+ Live TV channels and 1000+ movies. This Sky Go app is free for Sky TV customers and is compatible with phones, tablets, laptops/computers, and Apple TV devices. Unluckily, the Sky Go application is unavailable on Samsung Smart TV, but some alternative ways allow you to watch Sky Go on your TV.
This app is a UK-based service, and you can watch UK entertainment and sports content. When you log in to this app through a Sky TV account, you can download your desired content and watch it offline later. You can watch live sporting events, news updates, on-demand content, TV shows, series, and movies. It has a games channel category that lets you watch your all-time favorite gaming shows and live sports. Subscribe to the Sky package, and you are ready to watch the content on any device.
How to Watch Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV
You can stream Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV through Screen Mirroring, AirPlay, and Streaming devices.
How to Watch Sky Go on Samsung TV from Android Devices
Make sure to get the Sky Go app from the Play Store on Android devices. You have to connect the Smart TV and Android device to the same WiFi network.
1. Launch the Google Play Store and get the SmartThings app.
2. Open the SmartThings app and click the Menu at the bottom.
3. Click Settings and select the Tap View option.
4. Bring the device closer to the Samsung TV and allow the detection to connect.
5. Now, launch the Sky Go app on your Android Phone and view the content on your TV.
How to AirPlay Sky Go to Samsung TV from iOS Devices
The latest models of Samsung TV support AirPlay functionality. With the help of that, you can AirPlay Sky Go to Samsung TV using your iPhone.
#1. Connect the Samsung TV and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
#2. Ensure that AirPlay is enabled on Samsung Smart TV (Settings → General → Apple AirPlay Settings).
#3. On your iPhone, launch the Sky Go app and sign in with the respective credentials. If you don’t have the app, get it from the App Store.
#4. Stream the content you want and tap the Screen Mirroring option on the Control Center.
#5. iPhone will search for nearby devices. Choose your Samsung TV name.
#6. Now, the selected Sky Go content will play on your TV.
Stream Sky Go on Samsung TV from PC
You can easily stream Sky Go on your Samsung TV by mirroring the PC on your TV with the help of an HDMI cable.
#1. Switch on your Samsung TV and connect the Samsung TV to the WiFi network.
#2. Take an HDMI cable and connect one end to the HDMI port of your TV.
#3. Connect the other end to the HDMI port of the PC.
#4. On your Samsung TV, select the correct input source.
#5. Now, your laptop screen will appear on the TV screen.
#6. Visit the Sky Go website and log in to your account to play the content.
Stream Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV with Apple TV
Sky Go app is officially supported on Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K models. You can connect it to TVs that have HDMI ports.
#1. Turn on your Samsung TV and connect the Apple TV to the HDMI port.
#2. Choose the proper input source on your TV and connect the Apple TV to a WiFi connection.
#3. Open App Store and search for the Sky Go app.
#4. Select the Sky Go app and install it on your device.
#5. Launch the Sky Go app and enter the login credentials of your Sky TV subscription.
#6. After signing in, you can stream the media content on your TV.
How to Watch Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV using Gaming Consoles
It is also possible to watch Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV with the help of Xbox or PlayStation.
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Connect your Samsung Smart TV and Xbox or Playstation with an HDMI cable.
3. At this point, ensure both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
4. Locate the search bar on your Xbox home screen.
5. Search for Sky Go and download the application.
6. Launch the application and Sign in with the necessary credentials. Play any content, and you can watch it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Yes, you can watch the Sky Go content on your Samsung Smart TV with the help of PC, iOS devices, and gaming consoles.
Yes. Sky Go is officially available for Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K models in the App Store.
Sky Go is a UK-based streaming app. So, if you’re a non-UK resident, you can’t access the Sky Go service.
Unfortunately, no, it provides Chromecast support only in New Zealand. You should use the Chromecast Generation 3 or Ultra to cast the Sky Go content.
Yes, Sky TV customers can get Sky Go Extra free of cost. However, others should pay €5.99 extra every month to avail of this feature.