- The Norton VPN app is not available on Firestick, and you can sideload the app using the Downloader app.
- To Get the Norton VPN on Firestick Using Downloader: Turn on Firestick → Home screen → Find icon → Search bar→ Search for Downloader app → Get or Download → Open→ Enter the Norton VPN APK Url on the URL field → Go → Install → Done.
Do you want to protect your data while streaming the content on your Firestick device? Then, you can go with the Norton VPN Services. Unluckily, the dedicated app of Norton VPN is not available on Firestick. You can sideload the app through Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Norton VPN doesn’t log or track user browsing activity on the internet. Get the 7-day free trial of Norton VPN to test the nature of the service. This service protects your data while streaming or browsing on your Firestick device. Bank-Grade VPN Encryption of this service makes your data unreadable while using WiFi on your device.
This article will give the detailed steps to get the Norton VPN on your Firestick device. You can also resolve your not working issues with the below steps ardently.
How to Get Norton VPN on Firestick Using Downloader
Norton Secure VPN is not listed on the Amazon App Store. You need to use sideloading tools like Downloader to install the Norton VPN app on Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Navigate to the Search icon and type in Downloader.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search result.
4. Tap the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
5. Now, go to the Firestick Settings menu and choose the My Fire TV tile.
6. Select the Developer Options feature and click the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
8. After that, open the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
9. Go through the on-screen prompts and allow permission to read the Firestick’s storage.
10. Navigate to the URL field and enter the Norton Secure VPN APK URL. [https://bit.ly/3tvWEb9]
11. After entering the URL, click GO to download the APK file.
12. After downloading the APK file, hit the Install button.
13. Click on Open to launch the VPN app.
How to Get Norton VPN on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
1. Install the ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
2. Tweak the following settings to get any app using the ES File Explorer.
- Settings→ My Fire TV → Developer Options→ Install from unknown sources → Turn it on for ES File Explorer.
3. Launch the app and head over to the home screen of ES File Explorer. Tap the Downloader icon.
4. Hit the + New icon placed at the bottom of the screen.
5. Enter the download address of Norton VPN and the file name on the Path and Name Fields, respectively.
6. Click the Download Now option to download the app file on your device.
7. After getting downloaded, hit the Open File option.
8. Tap the Install option to get the Norton VPN app.
9. Tap the Open option to open the app on Firestick.
Subscription of Norton VPN
Get any of the premium plans of Norton VPN to get offerings such as protection against malware, ransomware, and online threads. You can get the subscription on the Norton VPN website.
|Subscription Plan||Number of Devices||Monthly Costs||Annual Costs|
|Norton Secure VPN||1||$ 4.99/month||$29.99/year|
|Norton Secure VPN||3||$ 7.99/month||$39.99/year|
|Norton Secure VPN||5||$ 9.99/month||$59.99/year|
When you are unhappy with this VPN service, you can cancel the Norton VPN subscription at any time.
How to Use Norton VPN on Firestick
1. When you open the Norton Secure VPN, you will get the welcome screen.
3. Now, you will get the login screen. If you have an account, click the I Already Have A Subscription button. If you don’t have an account, click the Start Your Trial button to create a new account.
4. You will be directed to the Norton VPN Sign-In page. Complete the Sign-in process.
5. Now, you will get the VPN home screen.
6. Click the Turn On VPN to connect to the nearest and faster VPN server.
7. If you want to change the location, click the Region menu and choose a server from your desired location.
8. Now, open the Silk browser on Firestick and surf the internet with complete anonymity.
9. You can also open any streaming app, like the Netflix app on Firestick, and watch any geo-restricted content.
Note: Turn On the Block Ad Trackers and Auto-Protect option to block the ad trackers and to stay away from the trackers.
How to Solve Norton VPN Not Working on Firestick
Most of the sideloaded apps will work on Firestick without any issues. However, the VPN apps need to configure the IP address and MAC address of the device. As you are sideloading the Android version of Norton VPN on Firestick, you might experience connectivity issues. If you have any such issues, try the below-mentioned remedies.
- If you can’t connect to a VPN or keep getting the connecting screen, disconnect the WiFi on your Firestick. Then, connect your Firestick to WiFi after 3-5 minutes. After that, try connecting to the VPN.
- If you can’t open the Norton VPN app or are stuck on the logo, restart the Firestick to fix the issue.
- When the Norton VPN is having performance issues, there is no apt solution for that. Sideloaded apps might misbehave no matter what you do.
- Also, make sure to update the Firestick device firmware and sideload the latest Norton VPN.
If you aren’t interested in sideloading a VPN on Firestick, you have to look for the VPNs that are officially available for Firestick devices. Visit our dedicated Free VPN for Firestick guide to pick the best one.
The advantage of using a VPN on Firestick is secure internet traffic with encryption, bypassing geo-restrictions, and protecting personal data from others.