Planning to switch to a better VPN service than Norton? Then cancel your Norton subscription to avoid auto-renewal. Sometimes, the Norton service will increase the price of the subscription plan. So it is better to cancel your subscription to keep your finances under your control. You can cancel Norton’s subscription from their official website. If you have purchased the plan from in-app purchases, then you should cancel from the respective app store at any time.
Apparently, Norton is well-known antivirus or anti-malware software that protects your device against viruses. It acts as a firewall for your data and secures it from hackers or phishing scammers, spammers, and other cyber threats. Apart from the antivirus service, It also provides a VPN service to mask your IP address and break the geo-restrictions. The product includes Norton 360 – Standard, Deluxe, Premium, LifeLock Select, and LifeLock Ultimate Plus.
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Web Browser
1. Initially, open the web browser on your PC or smartphone and head to the official website of Norton.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Norton account with valid login credentials.
3. Click on the username at the upper right corner of the screen and select the Manage My Subscriptions option.
4. Choose your active subscription plan and click on the Cancel Subscription Renewal option next to it.
5. On the next screen, select the Cancel Renewal button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. After that, select the reason for your cancelation from the drop-down menu list.
7. Again, click the Cancel Renewal button to confirm the process.
8. Finally, select Close to return to the dashboard.
Once done, it will cancel your subscription and turns off the auto-renewal option on Norton. If you would like to cancel the Norton 360 with a LifeLock subscription, follow the same steps mentioned above.
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on Android Smartphone
1. On your Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store application.
2. Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the Payments & Subscriptions option from the context menu list.
4. On the next page, tap on the Subscription option.
5. Scroll down and find the Norton application.
6. Tap on the Cancel Subscription button next to it.
7. Select the reason for canceling your subscription and tap on the Continue button.
8. Finally, hit Cancel to complete the cancelation process.
How to Cancel Norton Subscription on iOS Device
1. First, unlock your iPhone or iPad and navigate to Settings.
2. Tap on your Apple ID and then select Subscriptions options.
3. Find the Norton app from the list of active subscriptions.
4. Hit the Cancel Subscription button to terminate the subscription plan.
5. Select Cancel on the pop-up box to cancel the subscription on your iPhone.
Can I Get a Refund on Norton Subscription?
Yes, you can get a refund on Norton Subscription. To get a refund, follow the steps given below.
1. Sign in to your Norton account.
2. From the dashboard, click on the Support tab at the top right corner.
3. After that, click on the Chat icon at the bottom.
4. Chat with the customer support agent and request to refund for canceling your subscription.
Sign in to your Nortons account and locate the subscription. Click either the Cancel Subscription Renewal or Unsubscribe option to cancel Norton’s free trial.
Yes, you can call Norton’s customer care from your registered phone number to cancel your subscription.
Visit website → Sign In → Device Security → Settings → Administrative Settings → Special Offer Notification → Turn off the switch to get rid of pop-ups and alerts.