TCL is one of the best and most powerful Smart TVs to use. With the latest update on the TCL Smart TV, you can install the Amazon Prime Video app directly from the respective store. TCL Smart TV has different operating systems (Roku, Android, Google, and Fire). By installing Amazon Prime Video on your Smart TV, you can access your favorite content and get a new experience while streaming.
Amazon Prime Video on TCL Roku TV
On Roku-powered TCL TVs, the downloading procedure is similar to Roku streaming devices.
1. Press Home on the remote to get the Home screen.
2. Select Streaming Channels → Search Channels.
3. In the search, type Amazon Prime Video using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and select Add Channels.
5. Once the channel is added, launch it and log in to your account.
Amazon Prime Video on TCL Android TV
Like Roku TV, you will have a dedicated app store on TCL Android TVs.
1. Press Home on the remote. It will open the main screen.
2. Choose the Apps section on the left side pane.
3. Select Get more apps to open the Google Play Store.
4. Navigate to the Search icon in the top left corner.
5. Type and find the Amazon Prime Video app.
6. Once you have found it, select Install to download the app.
7. Choose Open, login to your Amazon Prime account, and stream the media content.
Amazon Prime Video on TCL Fire TV
TCL has recently released the Smart TV with the Fire TV OS. You can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. On the Home screen, navigate and select AppStore.
2. Select Search (Magnifying glass) and type the app name.
3. Further, select Download/Get to initiate the download process.
4. Next, select Install to get the app on your Smart TV.
5. After installing, select Open to launch the app and access the content.
Note: TCL Fire TV is available only in Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Italy.
Amazon Prime Video on TCL Google TV
Installing the app on TCL Google TV is simple and can be done within a few seconds.
1. Launch the Home screen and select Search.
2. Type Amazon Prime Video and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to download the app.
4. Login to your account using the credentials and stream your favorite content.
Thus, you can install Amazon Prime Video on TCL directly from the store and log in using the credentials to access the content. In addition, the latest TCL Android TV models are powered with built-in Chromecast support. Hence, you can cast Amazon Prime Video from your Android or iPhone. If you have TCL Roku TVs, enable screen mirroring and mirror the Prime videos from your smartphone or PC.