- Amazon Prime Video is available in TCL Smart TV App Store.
- To Get Prime Video on TCL TV: Go to the Respective TV OS App Store→ Search for Prime Video → Install → Launch → Log in to your Account → Done.
Get Prime Membership and stream Amazon Originals on your TCL Smart TV. With the latest update on the TCL Smart TV, you can install the Amazon Prime Video app directly from the respective store. TCL Smart TV has different operating systems (Roku, Android, Google, and Fire). Prime Video is available on all TCL Smart TV OS. Therefore, you can access your favorite content and get a new experience while streaming.
Prime Video provides thousands of movies and series for both online and offline streaming. You can also subscribe to live TV channels and stream them on the Prime Video app. It also offers a few contents in Buy or Rent model. When you don’t have Prime Membership, you can subscribe to the Prime Video plans. The Prime video subscription costs $14.99/ month and $139/ year.
How to Get Amazon Prime Video on TCL Roku TV
On Roku-powered TCL TVs, the downloading procedure is similar to Roku streaming devices.
1. Press Home on the remote to get the Home screen.
2. Select Streaming Channels → Search Channels.
3. In the search, type Amazon Prime Video using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and select Add Channels.
5. Once the channel is added, launch the app and log in to your account.
How to Stream Amazon Prime Video on TCL Android TV
Like Roku TV, you will have a dedicated app store on TCL Android TVs.
1. Press Home on the remote. It will open the main screen.
2. Choose the Apps section on the left side pane.
3. Select Get more apps to open the Google Play Store.
4. Navigate to the Search icon in the top left corner.
5. Type and find the Amazon Prime Video app.
6. Once you have found it, select Install to download the app.
7. Choose Open, login to your Amazon Prime account, and stream the media content.
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on TCL Fire TV
TCL has recently released the Smart TV with the Fire TV OS. You can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. On the Home screen, navigate and select AppStore.
2. Select Search (Magnifying Glass) and type the app name.
3. Further, select Download/Get to initiate the download process.
4. Next, select Install to get the app on your Smart TV.
5. After installing, select Open to launch the app and access the content.
Note: TCL Fire TV is available only in Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Italy.
How to Stream Amazon Prime Video on TCL Google TV
Installing the app on TCL Google TV is simple and can be done within a few seconds.
1. Launch the Home screen and select Search.
2. Type Amazon Prime Video and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to download the app.
4. Log in to your account using the credentials and stream your favorite content.
Thus, you can install Amazon Prime Video on TCL directly from the store and log in using the credentials to access the content. In addition, the latest TCL Android TV models are powered with built-in Chromecast support. Hence, you can cast Amazon Prime Video from your Android or iPhone. If you have TCL Roku TVs, you can enable screen mirroring on Roku and mirror the Prime videos from your smartphone or PC.
The Amazon Prime Video streaming app is accessible for free download on the TCL Smart TV. In a few Smart TVs, you will get the app pre-installed.
You can restart the TCL Smart TV when you face the app crashing issue. Make sure that you have updated the TCL TV to the latest firmware. You can also uninstall and reinstall the app on your TCL Smart TV.
You need to update the TCL TV software and check the app availability. In case your TV doesn’t have Prime Video, you can cast or screen mirror the app from your Smartphone.