- How to Install Amazon Prime on Toshiba Smart TV [ Android OS]
- How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TVs [Fire TV edition]
- How to Watch Amazon Prime on Toshiba LED TVs
- Subscription to Amazon Prime
- How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Video
- How to Fix Amazon Prime Video Not Working on Toshiba Smart TV
- To Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV: Turn on your TV → Google Play Store → Search icon → Search for Prime Video app → Download → Open → Sign In → Done.
- To Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba TV Fire TV Edition: Switch On your TV→ Apps → Movies & Category → Search for Prime Video app→ Get Free to Download→ Open→ Sign In → Done.
Are you an avid fan of The Lords of Rings or Last One Laughing? Amazon Prime Video must be the first choice for you to stream. Amazon Prime is available for installation on your Toshiba Smart TV (Android TV OS). In addition to this, you can get the app on your Toshiba Fire TV version. This service also lets you resume watching the video across all devices.
You can stream the Prime Video originals like The Rings of Power, The Boys, and International originals like Mirzapur and more on Prime Video. Also, you can create or join a watch party with your friends to chat while streaming your favorite movies. Stream your favorite content from the channels like Discovery+, MUBI, Curiosity Stream & more, and several other add-ons on Amazon Prime Video. To stream the originals of Prime Video on your old Toshiba TV, you can connect streaming devices like Roku, Chromecast, or Firestick to your TV.
How to Install Amazon Prime on Toshiba Smart TV [ Android OS]
If your Toshiba Smart TV is powered by Android OS, you can install Amazon Prime easily by visiting the built-in Google Play Store.
(1) Head to the Google Play Store and search for the Prime Video app.
(2) Select Install to download and install the Prime Video app.
(3) Click Open to launch the app and enter your login details.
(4) Start streaming your favorite Amazon Prime originals and other content.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TVs [Fire TV edition]
Most of the latest Toshiba Smart TV models are powered by Fire OS. Fire TV edition means you will have a built-in Prime Video channel to watch its content. You just need to log in with your Amazon Prime subscription credentials to stream its content.
If you can’t find the Prime video channel on your TV or uninstalled the channel accidentally, follow these steps:
(1) On the home screen, navigate to the Find icon and hit the Search bar.
(2) Search for Prime Video on the search bar.
(3) Select and open the Prime Video channel.
(4) Tap Get or Download to install the app.
(5) The Prime video channel will be installed within a few minutes.
(6) Launch the app and configure your Amazon Prime login details to stream the movies.
Similarly, you can get the Amazon Prime Video on your Hisense TV.
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Toshiba LED TVs
On Toshiba LED TVs (non-smart TVs), you have to use streaming devices like Chromecast, Firestick, or Roku to watch Amazon Prime videos. While using Chromecast, you need the help of your Smartphone (Android or iOS) to cast Prime videos on Toshiba TVs. However, the devices like Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV have direct access to the Amazon Prime Video app. You just need an internet connection to download it from the respective app store.
Subscription to Amazon Prime
Get the subscription plan of Amazon Prime Membership by visiting the official website of Amazon Prime (https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime). Subscribe to these any one of the plans to get a free trial of Amazon Prime.
|Premium Plan||Plan Costs|
|Prime Membership Monthly||$ 14.99/month|
|Prime Annual Membership||$139/year|
|Prime Student Monthly||$7.49/month|
|Prime Video Subscription||$8.99/month|
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Video
1. Firstly, launch the desired browser on any of your devices.
2. Visit the official website of Amazon Prime Video (https://www.primevideo.com/) from your device browser.
3. Click on the Sign in to join Prime button, and you will be directed to the signup page of Amazon Prime Video.
4. Tap the Create your Amazon Account option and enter the Name, Email Address, and Password. Hit the Create your Amazon Account.
5. Choose the premium plan of your choice and complete the payment process.
6. Hit the Continue option. After completing the sign-up process, stream the blockbuster movies of Prime Video with the free trial on your TV screen.
How to Fix Amazon Prime Video Not Working on Toshiba Smart TV
At times, the content of Amazon Prime Video may not appear properly or crashes on your Tosibha TV screen. These problems may occur due to technical glitches with the service or within the device. To overcome these types of issues, try using the below troubleshooting tricks to prevent these non-working conditions in the future.
|Connecting the casting devices and TV devices to the different WiFi network connectivity.||Connecting the casting devices and TV devices to the same WiFi network connectivity.|
|An outdated version of the TV device also causes issues.||Restart your Toshiba TV for better performance.|
|Unwanted caches accumulated on the TV device.||Clear the cache files on the TV device.|
|An outdated version of Amazon Prime Video may cause app-related issues.||Update the app to the most recent version.|
|Excessive cache data of the app.||Clear the cache data within the app.|
|An outdated version of the TV device also causes issues.||Update the Toshiba TV to the latest version.|
|Internal glitches within the app.||Uninstall and reinstall the app again.|
|Internal server issues within the streaming service.||Check the internal server status of the app.|
Yes. You can get the dedicated app of Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba TV for free.
You need to create an account or sign in to the existing account to stream Amazon Prime Video on your TV device.
To cancel the Amazon Prime Video subscription, open the app→ Account & Settings → Channels→ Choose the subscription to cancel → Cancel Channel.
Yes. New subscribers can get Amazon Prime for 30 days. With this free trial, you can get the same delivery, shopping, Prime Video, and Prime Gaming.