Are you searching for a platform that contains unlimited movies and web series for free? If yes, then you have landed in the right place. CineHub is one such platform that has many international content that are available for free. However, CineHub cannot be downloaded as it is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. You have to sideload the CineHub app on Firestick using its APK file.
In this guide, you will learn how to sideload the CineHub APK file on Firestick using third-party installers.
How to Sideload CineHub on Firestick
There are a few steps you need to follow to sideload apps on a Fire TV Stick. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the CineHub app on your Firestick.
1. Turn on your Firestick device.
2. Select Find on the home screen and click Search.
3. After that, type and find Downloader using the remote.
4. Then, select the Downloader app from the search results.
5. Click on the Get button to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
6. Again, go back to the Homepage and click the Settings icon.
7. Now, scroll down and select My Fire TV.
8. Find and select the Developer options on the list.
9. Select the Install Unknown Apps feature in the Developer Options menu.
10. Select Downloader from the list and turn on the toggle.
11. Go back to the main menu and click the Apps icon.
12. Find and select the Downloader app.
13. Open Downloader and click Allow
14. On the home page of the Downloader, select Enter a URL or Search Term box.
15. In that, enter this URL (https://bit.ly/3v9Hr4B) and click on the Go button.
16. Now, your Firestick will download the CineHub APK file.
17. Click Install once the APK has been downloaded.
18. After the completion of installation, click Done.
19. Go back and click the Delete button to remove the APK file you downloaded now, as you don’t need that anymore.
20. Now, the CineHub is installed on your Firestick, and you can start streaming content for free.
CineHub is streaming movies and series for free without getting authorization or approval from the concerned members. So, it is not legal. We recommend you use VPNs like NordVPN to safeguard your online privacy.