HGTV is one of the popular pay-TV channels in the US that lets you watch reality programs related to home improvement and real estate. You can watch it on your television as long as you have subscribed to a TV provider that streams that channel. You can also watch over the internet by installing the HGTV GO app. The application requires you to sign in with your TV provider credentials. The HGTV GO app is available for smartphones, tablets, and streaming devices including, Firestick, Roku, and Google TV. Follow the below section to install and watch HGTV on your Roku device.
How to Install and Watch HGTV on Roku
(1) Plug your Roku device into the TV and connect it to the internet connection.
(2) On your Roku remote, press the home button.
(3) Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option and click on it.
(4) Click the Search bar and type HGTV Go using the on-screen keyboard.
(5) Choose the HGTV GO app from the search result. Select Add channel button to add the app on your Roku device.
(6) Once added, click on Go to channel to launch it.
(7) The application will display an activation code on the home screen.
(8) Using a PC or mobile web browser, go to watch.hgtv.com/activate.
(9) Enter the activation code in the respective field and click the ACTIVATE! button.
(10) On the next screen, sign in to your TV provider, and you can see the HGTV content on the Roku TV screen immediately.
How to Watch HGTV on Roku Without Cable
What to do when you don’t have a subscription to any of the TV providers? You can access the popular streaming services to stream HGTV and other Live channels without using cable provider credentials. Those services require only monthly subscriptions to stream the channels. Here are the services that support streaming HGTV:
Regardless of the streaming method, get access to watch shows like Good Bones, Property Brothers: Forever Home, House Hunters, and much more on Roku-connected TV. Mention all your questions and feedback in the below comments section.