Curology is one of the popular applications that take care of your skin. It is an online service that gives you one-to-one consultations and treatments for your skin. Curology allows you to add selfies and answer a few quizzes to get treatment for your skin. Instead of visiting doctors, you can get your consultation with a click with the Curology app. Similar to IPSY, you can start your free trial on Curology if you are a new user. After a month of a free trial, you can subscribe to the premium service. If you are a premium member and not using the app anymore, then it is better to cancel your subscription. Curology allows you to easily cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Curology Subscription
Curology allows you to pause your subscription as well. If you are taking a break, you can pause your membership instead of canceling, which will postpone the next shipment. If you are canceling your membership, then the next shipment will be canceled.
Follow the steps below to cancel your membership:
1. Open a browser and go to the Curology website.
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Click on your profile icon and choose the payments option. You can also click this link directly to go to the payment page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the payment page and click on the I want to Cancel button.
5. The cancellation process will start now. You will find a set of questions on why you are canceling this subscription. Follow the on-screen process and cancel your membership.
6. Finally, you will get a confirmation pop-up. Confirm your action to cancel your subscription.
You can also send a mail to the support team to cancel your subscription. Send the mail from your registered email address with the reason for canceling to the Curology Support team ([email protected]). After canceling, you will receive a mail from Curology as a confirmation.
If you are no longer using Curology, it is better to cancel the subscription. If you do not wish to cancel the subscription, you can pause it anytime. By pausing the subscription, your next order will get postponed. After canceling, you can again subscribe to the premium anytime. If you have any queries, ask us in the comment section below. Follow our Facebook and Twitter for more ideas.
The only way to cancel the Curology subscription is by using the website. You can also use the support mail to cancel your subscription.
Yes, you can cancel the Curology during the free trial to avoid paying the subscription.