Philips Smart TVs are Android-powered smart TVs that run on Google-made Android TV OS. In every Android device, you will have Google apps like Maps, Play Store, Chrome, Play Music, Play Movies, and more. But in Android smart TVs, there will be limitations. With that limitation, the Play Store in smart TVs will only have a limited number of apps. If you want to install and use Hulu on Philips Smart TV, check out the below-mentioned possibilities.
Hulu on Philips Smart TV
As of now, there is no Hulu app available for Philips Smart TVs. If you open the Play Store on your Philips Smart TV and search for the Hulu app, you won’t get any results. Streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime Video are available for Philips Smart TV.
With this, you can’t install the Hulu app on your Philips Smart TV. But all the Philips Smart TV are pre-installed with cast feature. By using the casting feature, you can cast the Hulu app from your smartphone to your TV.
Note: The Hulu app is only available in the USA.
How to Cast Hulu app on Philips Smart TVs?
(1) Connect your smartphone or tablet to the same WiFi network as your Philips Smart TV.
(2) Open the Hulu app on your smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS).
(3) Choose the movie or TV show that you want to watch.
(4) Now, click the Cast icon on the top right of the screen.
(5) Your smartphone or tablet will look for nearby casting devices. When your Philips Smart TV is detected, tap on it.
(6) Now, play the video. It will appear on your Philips Smart TV.
This is the only way that you can use the app on your Philips Smart TV.
If you want to install the Hulu app on the smart TV, you need to wait until the app is available for Philips Smart TV. Until then, use the built-in Cast feature to watch Hulu titles on your smart TV. If you know a way to install and use the Hulu app on the smart TV, tell that in the comments below and let others know.