Peacock TV is a new OTT platform launched by NBCUniversal in 2020. It contains thousands of movies and TV shows. This service is available only in the United States. It also has Peacock Original series and live sports streaming including the famous Premier League. There is a separate category for kid’s shows and movies as well. It is easy to install the Peacock TV app on TCL Smart TV because it is compatible with Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, LG TV, and much more.
Pricing of Peacock TV
Peacock TV offers both free and paid streaming services. There is a limitation in the contents of the free plan. The paid plan has two variants and has 7- day free trial.
|Peacock Premium||$4.99||$49.99||All the Peacock TV content with Ads supported.|
|Peacock Premium Plus||$9.99||$99.99||Ad-free streaming and offline stream on selected titles.|
You can also access Peacock Premium subscription with Xfinity and Cox TV service provider subscription. Visit Peacock TV’s official site to purchase the subscription.
Peacock TV on TCL TV
TCL TV is a premium TV brand that offers TVs in two operating systems. They are TCL Roku TV and TCL Android TV. Peacock TV is available on both Google Play Store and the Roku Channel Store.
On TCL Roku TV
1. Launch Roku and press Home button in the remote.
2. Select Streaming Channels in the menu.
3. In the Channel Store, scroll down and select Search Channels.
4. Type Peacock TV in the search and choose it from the options.
5. Click Add Channel to get Peacock TV on Roku and select OK in the prompt.
6. After that, select Go to Channel to launch Peacock TV.
7. Select Sign In and enter the account credentials to start watching your favorite content.
In Android TV
1. Launch Android TV and press the Home button in the remote.
2. Move to the Apps category and select the Google Play Store to open.
3. Click the Search icon at the top left corner in the Play Store.
4. Enter Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard and click Search.
5. It displays the Peacock TV app and select Install to download the app from Play Store.
6. Click Open to launch Peacock TV on TCL TV.
7. Sign in to your account and stream the movies and shows on TCL TV.
Thus, Peacock TV can be installed on TCL TV in two ways and has become a must-have app on all TV. Currently, it offers next-day streaming of all NBC shows. You can have a non-stop streaming with the content library of 13,000+ hours of entertainment. If you have any comments ask us in the comment section below.