Perfect Player lets you watch IPTV content from IPTV providers. Now, you can install Perfect Player on Android TV by sideloading it with the Downloader app and screen casting via smartphones. Perfect Player supports videos with the formats like M3U URL and XSPF and is also compatible with EPG formats like XMLTV and JTV. You are also provided with UDP-TO-HTTP proxy server support. With the above features, you can completely access Perfect Player completely free of cost.
How to Sideload Perfect Player on Android TV Using Downloader
1. Navigate to the Android TV home screen and launch the Google PlayStore.
2. Hit the Apps tab.
2. Tap on the Search icon and search for Downloader.
3. Hit the Downloader app and get the Downloader app on Android TV.
4. Now again, head over to the Android TV home screen.
5. Hit the Settings icon and tap on Device Preferences.
6. Click on Security & Restrictions.
7. Tap on Unknown Sources and turn ON for the downloader app.
8. Launch and open the Downloader app.
9. Enter the APK URL of Perfect Player in the URL box.
10. Tap on GO and click the Install option.
11. Hit Done and tap on the Open option.
How to ScreenCast Perfect Player on Android TV using Smartphones [Android]
Ensure that your TV device and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi connection. Install the Perfect Player APK file on your Android device.
- On Android device-Tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
1. Select the TV device from the list.
2. Now, your Android screen will be cast to the Android TV screen.
How to Access Perfect Player on Android TV
1. Launch and open the Perfect Player on your Android TV.
2. Hit the Settings icon at the top of the screen and click the General option.
3. Hit the Playlist and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
4. Hit the OK button.
5. Now, you can see the IPTV provider link under Playlist 1.
6. Tap on the EPG field and enter the EPG URL.
7. Tap on the Ok button, and your IPTV provider link will appear under the EPG field.
8. You can find the IPTV provider link under Playlist 1 and EPG.
9. Now, you can start playing the channels from the left side of the screen.
Features of Perfect Player IPTV
- Perfect Player has a user-friendly interface, where it uses very easy and simple to use.
- You are able to play any type of video from the local files like an SD card and also USB, and also you can run on any type of device.
- The extraordinary inbuilt player is useful for streaming any IPTV content on your TV.
- The Sleep timer feature makes you stop playing videos after a certain period of usage.
- The PiP feature allows you to play another channel by displaying it simultaneously in a small window.
Why VPN is necessary for Perfect Player IPTV
- To stream geo-restricted content of your IPTV on your device.
- To protect your IP address and encrypt the network traffic.
- VPN prevents ISP from limiting the bandwidth of your network.
- With the help of VPN services, you are able to hide your browsing activity and overcome geo-restriction-related issues.
How to Fix Not Working of Perfect Player
If your Perfect Player goes not working condition on Android TV, try theses following troubleshooting fixes to make Perfect Player work normally.
- Connect with a strong internet connection.
- If you are not able to watch the content, try to use VPN services.
- Update the Perfect Player to the latest version.
- Update your Android TV device firmware.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart or reset Android TV.
The other alternative app for Perfect Player is So Player, GSE Smart IPTV, Nora GO, and YTV Player on Android TV.
No. You don’t need to subscribe to use the features of Perfect Player. You need to have the playlist file which is compatible with the IPTV player