Apple iPhones are the most sophisticated smartphones in the world. It will give the utmost user comfort. Wouldn’t that be cool to send an auto-reply email on iPhone when you are on a vacation or trip? This is one of the best features in iPhones and it is used by many business professionals. If you are wondering how to set up an auto-reply to all the emails on the iPhone, this article will help to do that. It is one of the easiest processes too.
What is the Auto-Reply Email feature on iPhone?
The auto-reply email feature on the iPhone is that sending automatic reply emails to the person when you are not available to read the mail. You can set timing when you can’t access your mail. If someone sent you mail on that, it will send an automatic email (customized by you), so that the person will know about your situation and leave you alone. It is like sending an automated message when you can’t take the incoming calls except for auto-reply email works with the internet.
How to Setup and Enable Auto Reply Email on iPhone?
Before that, not all the email service provider has the auto-reply email feature. Check whether that your email provider is having this feature. Gmail, and Outlook, are having this feature. You can’t enable the auto-reply feature on Gmail by using the iPhone settings.
(1) Open the Settings application on your iPhone.
(2) Scroll down a bit and tap on Password & Accounts.
(3) Choose the Microsoft account that you have on your iPhone.
(4) On the next screen, you will find Automatic Reply. Turn it on.
(5) Now, specify the End Date and type your message by tapping the Away Message option.
(6) When you are done with it, click the Save button.
After this, someone sent an email to your Microsoft account, the auto-reply mail that you specified will be sent to the person.
How to Setup and Enable Auto Reply Email on iPhone using Gmail app
If you want to set up the auto-reply email on iPhone for your Gmail account, you can use this method.
(1) Open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
(2) Click the Menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
(3) Choose the Settings option.
(4) If you have more than one Gmail account, choose the desired one.
(5) On the next screen, tap on the Out of Office AutoReply option.
(6) Now, turn on the Out of Office AutoReply.
(7) You will be asked to enter the first day, last day, subject, and message of the auto-reply email. If you want you can turn on the Sent to my contacts only.
(8) When you are done with it, click the Save button on the top right corner of the screen.
(9) If you want to turn off the auto-reply, just turn off the toggle like your turn it on step 6.
These are the two ways that you can setup and enable auto-reply email on iPhone. After this, you don’t have to manually type the reply mail when you are on vacation or on a trip. Enjoy your vacation without any disturbance. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section.