Stream your favorite shows, and movies through Crave app by connecting Chromecast to your TV device. This app supports casting that allows you to mirror your mobile screen to your TV device. By getting the latest version of Chrome browser you can stream Crave content using the website.
Watch the latest originals from Crave, HBO, HBO Max, Starz, and French originals. Also get a thousand hours of the best series, movies, and more. Get subscribed to enjoy the perks of Crave like ad-free streaming, offline downloads, and streaming up to 4 different devices at the same time.
Ways to Chromecast Crave
There are two different ways to cast the Crave app on your TV.
- Using a Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Using PC
How to Chromecast Crave Using Smartphone
(1) Switch on the TV and connect the Chromecast device to the TV’s HDMI port. Choose the proper input source for your TV.
(2) Make sure that the Chromecast device and your smartphone are connected to the same WiFi.
(4) Open the Crave app and provide your login credentials.
(5) Now, select the content you want to stream.
(6) Tap the Cast icon on the Crave app.
(7) Then, choose the Chromecast device from the list.
(4) The Crave content will start streaming on the Chromecast screen.
(9) To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon again on the Crave app and choose Disconnect.
How to Chromecast Crave Using Desktop
(1) Make sure that your Chrome device and your PC are connected to the same WiFi network
(2) Open the Chrome browser on your PC and visit the Crave website.
(3) Then, log in with your account details.
(4) Start streaming the content you want on the Crave website.
(5) Click the Chrome menu and choose the Cast option.
(6) Select the Chromecast device.
(7) The Crave video content will start playing on the TV through the Chromecast.
(8) To stop the casting from the Crave website, click the Cast icon on the Extension bar and tap on the Chromecast. You can also simply close the Chrome browser to stop the casting.
Subscription Plan of Crave
Crave provides three kinds of premium plans to stream the Crave Originals, HBO Originals, HBO Max Originals, Straz, and Super Ecran. Get Subscribed o those plans by visiting the Crave official website (www.crave.ca/en/subscribe).
|Subscription Plan||Monthly Costs||Annual Costs||Offerings|
|Premium||$19.99/month||$199.0/year||Stream the content with the 4K video quality and ad-free streaming.|
|Standard||$14,99/month||$149.90/year||Stream the content up to 4 devices same time.|
|Basic||$9.99/month||$99.9/year||Get offline downloads and live channels|
How to Sign Up for Crave
1. Open the preferred browser on any of your devices.
2. Visit the official website of Crave (https://www.crave.ca/en) from the device.
3. Head over to the home screen of Crave and hit the Sign In option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Sign in with the TV provider or with the mobile provider.
5. Hit the Subscribe Now option to create a new account.
6. Enter the Email Address and phone number . Click on the Continue option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup process.
After completing the signup process, start streaming the desired content on your TV with the Chromecast connected.
Solutions to Fix Crave TV Chromecast Issues
If you have any issues while casting the Crave app, follow the below solutions.
- Use the updated version of Chromecast firmware.
- Update the Crave app from the Play Store or App Store.
- While giving a power connection to Chromecast, make sure to use the cables that come with the kit.
- As Crave streams video content in 1080p quality, make sure that your internet speeds meet the requirements for casting through Chromecast.
- Restart the Chromecast.
Thus by following the above steps, you can easily cast Crave video content to your TV. If you have any queries while casting the Crave app, let us know in the comments.
Crave app is compatible with Chromecast. So that you can connect Chromecast to your TV device for streaming your favorite content.
Yes. Crave app comes with the Cast icon and Airplay icon to mirror your smartphone screen to your TV.