DAZN is the perfect streaming platform for people residing in Canada to watch UEFA Champions League, NFL, Boxing, Wrestling, and many more. If your TV lacks native support for the DAZN app, connect the Roku device to the HDMI port and install the app to stream the content on your TV.
You need a user account with a premium subscription plan to watch the content. The monthly plan costs $24.99, and the annual membership costs $199.99. Visit the official site of DAZN to create a user account. You can also sign up within the DAZN app using your Roku account.
How to Install and Watch DAZN on Roku
1) Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and go through the setup process (first time only).
2) Ensure that Roku is connected to the standard WiFi network.
3) Get to the home screen of Roku by pressing the * button on your remote.
4) Click on the Search option.
5) On the search bar, type DAZN and choose the app from the search results.
6) Click on the Add channel option.
7) DAZN app will install on your Roku device immediately.
8) After installing the app, tap on the Go to Channel option.
9) Hit the Sign In menu and enter the login credentials of your DAZN account.
10) After signing in, you can stream the DAZN content on your TV.
Alternate Way to Install DAZN on Roku
1) Open a web browser and visit my.roku.com. Make sure to log in with the account you use to set up Roku.
2) On the Search Channel bar, type and search for DAZN.
3) Choose the app from the search results.
4) Click on the Add channel option and add it to your device.
5) Now, launch your Roku device, and the newly added channel will appear under the channels section.
How to Cancel DAZN Subscription on Roku
If you have signed up for DAZN directly on Roku, you need to cancel its subscription directly on the Roku device or website.
1) Turn on your Roku and navigate to the DAZN tile.
2) Press the * button on your remote.
3) Tap the Manage Subscription option.
4) Click on the Cancel Subscription option.
5) Confirm your cancellation and tap on OK to close the tab.
How to Fix DAZN App Not Working on Roku
Sometimes the DAZN application may not work on your Roku device for various reasons. In such cases, you can troubleshoot those issues by following some solutions on your device.
Check internet connection – DAZN requires a strong internet connection to stream the on-demand and the sports content available on the app. If your internet connection is too slow, you will have buffering issues while streaming.
Restart the Roku – Unplug the Roku from its power source and wait for a few minutes. Connect the power source and try again to stream the media on the DAZN app.
Reinstall the DAZN app – If the DAZN app has minor issues, uninstall it from the device and install it again.
Update the Roku firmware – It is the best way to fix all the issues on the Roku device. Apart from DAZN, it will fix the issues associated with other streaming apps too.
Reset Roku – If you aren’t able to fix the issue with the above solutions, reset the device to factory settings and install the DAZN app again.
Contact support team – If the issue is not fixed with the above solutions, contact the support team of DAZN and Roku. Explain the issue, and they will help you to find the solution.