Disney+ is a streaming service platform owned by The Walt Disney Company. In Disney+, you can find content from PIXAR, MARVEL, Disney, STAR WARS, and National Geographic. Disney is responsible for making ever-hit movies like The Lion King, Cinderella, 101 Dalmations, Pirates of the Caribbean, and much more. The standalone app of Disney+ can be installed on most of the smart devices. You can add Disney Plus on Vizio Smart TV as well.
Disney+ has two subscription plans. It has a free trial for seven days.
- The monthly pack costs $6.99
- The yearly pack costs $69.99 ($5.83 per month)
How to Install Disney Plus on Vizio Smart TV?
Vizio has two types of smart TVs. Vizio Smartcast TVs, Vizio Internet Apps (VIA) TVs. In Smartcast TVs, you can install any additional apps. In VIA TVs, Google Play Store is pre-installed in it. You can use the Play Store to install apps.
How to download and install Disney Plus on Vizio Internet Apps TV?
(1) Press the V button on the TV remote to open the app store.
(2) Look for the Disney+ app. Use the arrow keys to navigate between the apps.
(3) Click the OK button to install the app on your VIA TV.
(4) When the app is installed, it will be available on the My Apps tab. Open the app.
(5) Log in with the Disney+ subscribed account and start watching Disney movies and series.
Tips: Make sure you update apps on Vizio Smart TV regularly to get the latest features.
How to Stream Disney Plus on Vizio Smartcast TV?
Even though you can’t install any apps on Vizio Smartcast TVs, you can cast the contents of the app from your smartphone. As the SmartCast TV has a built-in Chromecast and AirPlay support, you can cast both Android and iOS smartphones.
(1) Open the Disney+ app on your smartphone.
(2) Click the Cast icon on the top-right of the app screen.
(3) The Vizio Smartcast TV will appear. Tap on it to make the casting.
(4) Now, play any video. It will be cast on your Smartcast TV.
If you have a VIA Smart TV, install the app. If you have Smartcast TV, cast the app from your smartphone. Disney+ is available only in America, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, and New Zealand.