- How to Check How Many Hours Played on PS4 Using Sony Website
- How do I Check Hours Played on PS4 Using PSN Newsletter
- How to Use Bots to Track Game Hours on PlayStation 4
- How to Check Hours Played on PS4 Games
- Other Stats on PS4
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You can’t check the no. of hours played on PS4 on the console. You need to use the website to track your gaming records.
- Website: Add your PSN account to Family Management → Go to the Sony PlayStation website → Sign in with your PSN account → Click Family Management → Check the gaming hours for each profile.
Do you want to know how much time you’ve spent playing games on PS4 [PlayStation 4] gaming console? You’ve reached the right destination. Unfortunately, you can’t find or check hours played directly on the PS4 console. Instead, you can find it by logging into your Sony account on a web browser.
How to Check How Many Hours Played on PS4 Using Sony Website
Before proceeding, set up a Child account on your PS4 console by navigating to Account Management → Family Management → Add Family Member. Now, you can find how much time the user with a child account has spent on the PS4 console.
1. Go to the Sony website (https://id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/signin/) on the browser using a mobile, laptop, or PC and sign in with your PSN account.
2. Navigate to the Family Management settings under PlayStation Network.
3. You’ll see the linked accounts with hours spent beneath each username.
How do I Check Hours Played on PS4 Using PSN Newsletter
PSN Newsletter is another way to find how many hours we have spent gaming on PlayStation 4 console. By signing up for PSN Newsletter, you will receive various emails related to a new products, special offers, and more. Occasionally, they will send gaming hours with the email.
1. Log into your Sony account using a browser.
2. Select Notifications under the Other Settings section.
3. You will see a check box asking whether you want information on new products, special offers, and other promotions through mail or console. Select Receive via Email. You can also select to receive those things as notifications on the console itself.
4. Click on Save to complete the process.
5. After that, you will get occasional emails from Sony about your game statistics and other updates. Check your mail at least once a month.
How to Use Bots to Track Game Hours on PlayStation 4
If you are not satisfied with the Family Management and newsletter statistics, you can use time tracker bots to check your game hours on PlayStation.
1. On your PS4 console, go to the Friends menu and choose the Search for Players option.
2. Enter NiceNightjar and search for it. It is a popular time tracker for PS consoles.
3. Add the bot to your friend list.
4. Send any message to the bot. You will get a code.
5. Now, go to the PS-Timetracker website (https://ps-timetracker.com/profile) and enter the code along with your PSN name.
6. Click the Show profile button to get the game hours played on your PS4 console.
The only disadvantage of the NiceNightjar is that it will track only the online presence. Your offline gaming records won’t be saved or tracked.
How to Check Hours Played on PS4 Games
Some games on PS4 will offer built-in tools to check the game’s progress and the total number of hours played. In that case, you can use the game settings to check the game hours.
1. Turn on your PS4 and sign in to your account.
2. Open the game for which you want to see the hours played. If the game is not purchased online, insert the disc that contains the game and then open it.
3. Open the saved sessions by looking for the Load Game option on the game’s home screen.
4. The Load Game screen will show all your saved sessions with the time spent on the saved game.
Other Stats on PS4
Apart from the gaming hours, you can check and manage other user-related settings. You can manage your privacy settings and check game history directly from the console.
How to Manage Your Activity Feed on PS4
1. Log into your Sony account.
2. Select Privacy Settings under PlayStation Network.
3. Proceed to select Gaming | Media. You can click the Edit button next to Activities, Trophies, Games, and so on to manage who can view them.
If you do not want anyone to see your activities, remove them by
- Turn on your PS4 and go to Profile Settings.
- Click on Change Privacy Settings → Gaming | Media.
- Select Activity and proceed to select the one you want.
- After selecting, click on Options and select the delete option.
Note: Update your PS4 console regularly to play error-free games.
How to Check Game History on PlayStation 4
Game history or game progress helps you to understand the game better. Here, you will get to know the trophies you won, how much you have completed the game, how many games are available on your console, and so on.
1. On your PS console, go to the Library tab.
2. On the left of the Library menu, you can see the number of games and applications installed on the console.
3. Choose any game to get in-depth statistics.
4. When you choose a game, you will get details about your game progress (with percentage), no. of trophies you won so far in the game, and more.
5. Clicking on the specific trophy will give you insights about when the trophy was won and how the trophy was won.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Xbox app and tap the Profile icon in the bottom right corner. Next, click on Achievements and tap on the game you want to see. Now, navigate to the Time Played section.
You cannot directly check the hours played on the PS app. You need to use the PlayStation website.