Tinder is one of the most-used dating apps in the world. Its popularity has brought some paid features. It includes location changes, seeing who likes you, swiping as much as possible, etc. Unfortunately, you have to pay a little money on Tinder Gold or Tinder Platinum. But here are a few hacks by which you can see who likes you on Tinder with or without Tinder Gold.
See Who Likes you on Tinder with Tinder Gold
How do you see who likes you on Tinder? Subscribe to Tinder Gold to see who liked you. It is a straightforward method that you can use. If you want, you can also try getting Tinder Gold for free.
(1) First, launch the Tinder app on your mobile phone.
(2) Log in to your account.
(3) Tap on the Messaging icon where you can find the Matches section.
(4) On the Golden Circle, you will find your account with the number of likes you have received.
(5) Tap on the profile to see who liked you. Even though the likes of someone you swiped left can find them here.
Tinder’s Secret Admirer Feature
By using this feature, you can find likes on a random day when you open the Tinder app. The secret admirer feature will let you pick any one of the four profiles who liked you. The profiles will come with blurred images, and when you click on the profile, it will become visible to you.
See Who Likes You on Tinder on Desktop Without Tinder Gold
When you don’t want to buy Tinder Gold, you can always use the following trick. On the Windows desktop, you can use the Inspect Element feature to find who liked your profile.
(1) First launch the Google Chrome web browser on your PC.
(2) Go to the official site of Tinder.
(3) Now, click on the little gold star icon on your screen.
(4) You can see the blurred images of the profiles that liked you.
(5) Right-click on the profile photo.
(6) Choose the Inspect Element option.
(7) Now, a pop-up window will appear. Click on that and search for blur and pixels.
(8) Change the number of pixels to zero.
The image will lose its blurriness and appear clearly on the screen.
See Who Likes You on Tinder on Android Phone [Without Tinder Gold]
(1) Download the Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live from the Google Play Store.
(2) Launch the app and log in to your Tinder account.
(3) Tap the little gold star to find the blurred images of the profile who liked you.
(4) Enable the downloaded app code element mode.
(5) A window will pop up where you can find the blur and pixels.
(6) Drop the number of pixels close to zero or zero.
The photos will lose their blurriness, and you can see who liked you. This is how you can unblur the profiles that swiped right on you. If you have swiped left on a profile, it will also appear on this section as Tinder wants to give you a second chance.
- How to get unbanned from Tinder
- How to delete your Tinder account permanently
- How to cancel the Tinder gold subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
With the Tinder Gold membership, you can easily see who likes you on Tinder. But if you don’t want to spend on a subscription, you can always use the above-mentioned hacks.
The following are the features offered by the Tinder Gold Passport, Rewind, Unlimited Likes, Five super likes per day, see who likes you, one boost per month, and more profile control Options.