- To Stream Apollo Group TV on Firestick: Turn On your FireStick → Install Downloader → Enable Install Unknown apps for Downloader → Launch Downloader → Enter the APK URL of Apollo Group TV → Tap Go → Click Install.
Need to watch Apollo Group TV on Firestick? We got you covered. Apollo Group TV is a well-known IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service where you can access various live TV channels, music, movies, and TV shows at affordable prices. It provides 21000+ TV channels and thousands of on-demand content from different genres. This service includes PPV events as well. Unfortunately, Apollo Group TV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. But you can get Apollo Group TV on Firestick using the sideloading method.
Before following the steps, visit the official website (apollogrouptv.tv) of Apollo Group TV and subscribe to any one of its premium plans. If you are unable to access the Apollo Group TV service in your region, use a VPN service like Express VPN or Nord VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions.
How to Get Apollo Group TV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Power on your Fire TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap on the Find icon, and tap the search bar.
3. Type Downloader on the search box and click on the search icon.
4. Choose the Downloader app and click the Download icon to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. After Installation, launch the Downloader application
6. Before jumping into the process, navigate to the home screen.
7. Tap on the Settings option and select the My Fire TV option.
8. Hit the Developer Options from the list.
9. Tap on Install Unknown Apps on the list.
10. Navigate to the Downloader and enable it.
11. Now, open the Downloader application.
12. Type the Apollo TV APK link in the field and hit Go.
13. After downloading the file, click on the Install button.
14. Now, the Apollo Group TV will be installed on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Sideload Apollo Group TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Switch On your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Install ES File Explorer from the Amazon App Store.
3. Click the Settings option and tap on the My Fire TV option.
4. Select the Developer Options and tap Install Unknown Apps. Then, turn On the ES File Explorer.
5. Navigate to the home screen and select the My Apps & Channels section.
6. Choose the ES File Explorer app and launch it.
7. Click the Downloader option on the app.
8. Select the (+) New icon at the bottom and enter the Apollo Group TV APK link.
9. Tap on the Download Now option and click the Open File on the pop-up menu.
10. Tap the Install button to begin the installation process.
How to Activate and Stream Apollo Group TV on FireStick
1. Switch On your Fire TV Stick and go to the Apollo Group TV app.
2. Choose your preferred language and click Next.
3. Customize the interface appearance with various colour theme options and tap Next.
4. Then you can choose the default player, and also you can sign in to the Trakt account under the extension section.
5. Permit the needed permission by tapping on Allow button. Then, sign in to your account using the required details to stream your favourite live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Fix Apollo Group TV Not Working on Fire TV Stick
If the Apollo Group TV app is not working on your Firestick, you can perform the below troubleshooting solutions to resolve the problem.
- Sometimes you may face parsing package errors which happen due to the third-party app installation that can be resolved by enabling ADB debugging and removing corrupted Apk files.
- An outdated version of Firestick or Apollo Group TV may cause some functionality errors. So you need to update the Firestick and the Apollo Group TV app to the latest version.
- Clear the cache or data of the Apollo Group TV app.
- Clear the cache on Firestick.
Features of Apollo Group TV:
There are a lot of features on Apollo Group TV.
- Get access to 1000+ live TV channels in HD formats.
- You can add and play content on external video players.
- The Apollo TV comes with excellent filter options, and you can sort by date, ratings, popularity, and more.
- Also, it offers EPG with affordable subscription options and allows you to record videos for offline viewing.
- Contents are updated regularly so you can access the latest content.
- It also has additional features like Real-Debrid, IMBD integration, voice detection, trakt, etc.
- You can watch content in various languages with subtitles.
|Plans||Starter Pack||Premium Pack||Platinum Pack|
|Duration||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Features||Full HD & SD channels, On-demand movies & shows, Anti-freeze technology, 24/7 active support, EPG TV guide, 21000+ live channels||Simliar features of the Starter pack||Similar features of the Starter pack|
Yes. You can install Apollo Group TV on Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
You can’t say that Apollo Group TV is safe to use because it is a third-party app downloaded from an unknown source.
No. Apollo Group TV offers a 24-hour free trial.