- To Download fuboTV on Google TV: Turn on your TV → Search → fuboTV → Install → Open → Activate → Done.
fuboTV is designed especially for sports lovers. If you are searching for an exclusive application to enjoy popular sports channels, then fuboTV should be installed on your Google TV. It includes popular sports channels like Big Ten Network, CBS Sports, FS1, Golf Channel, etc. fuboTV is not only well-known for its sports channels but also for its more than 10000 hours of on-demand TV shows and movies.
fuboTV is compatible with most of the Smart TV’s and streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and more. Get the fuboTV application on your Google TV and start exploring the incredible sports world with a premium streaming experience.
How to Install fuboTV on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Turn On your Google TV and connect it to a strong WiFi connection.
2. Select the Search option and enter fuboTV using your virtual keyboard.
3. Choose the fuboTV application from the apps displayed on the search result.
4. Click Install and wait for a few minutes.
5. Within a few minutes the application will be installed on your Google TV.
How to Activate fuboTV on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Launch the fuboTV application and click on the Sign In option.
2. Note down the activation code displayed on your TV.
3. Launch your favorite browser from the smartphone or PC and visit the activation website of fuboTV [https://www.fubo.tv/activate].
4. Enter the activation code and click Submit.
5. Login with your fuboTV account credentials to activate the app on your TV.
6. Now, you have successfully activated the fuboTV app on your TV.
6. Finally, relaunch the application and enjoy streaming desired content from the fuboTV app.
How to Sideload fuboTV on Chromecast with Google TV
If you cannot find the fuboTV application from the App Store on your Google TV, you can sideload the app on Google TV to install the app.
1. Click on the Apps and select the Search for Apps tab.
2. Search for Downloader and select the application from the displayed results.
3. Hit the Install button and wait for a few minutes.
4. Now, the Downloader application is installed on your Google TV.
5. Go to Settings and select the Apps section.
6. Click on the Security & Restrictions option and select Unknown Sources.
7. Hit the Install Unknown Apps option and select Downloader to enable permission for installing apps from unknown sources.
8. Launch the Downloader application and enter the URL of the fuboTV APK in the search bar.
9. Click Go to download the APK on your TV.
10. Open the APK file and hit the Install button to get the app on your Google TV.
11. Finally, activate the application and start streaming your desired fuboTV content.
How to Screen Mirror fuboTV From Android to Google TV
You can also stream the content of fuboTV on your Google TV by sharing the content from your smartphone by connecting both devices to the same WiFi connection.
1. Make sure that your Android device and Google TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Download the fuboTV app from the Google Play Store on your device.
3. Launch the application and log in with the necessary credentials.
4. Swipe down from the top to open the Notification Panel on your Android device.
5. Select the Cast option and choose your Google TV from the list of available devices.
6. Play your favorite content and start enjoying it on your big screen.
fuboTV Subscription Plans
|Pro||$74.99 per month|
|Elite||$84.99 per month|
|Premier||$94.99 per month|
|Latino||$32.99 per month|
How to Fix fuboTV Not Working on Google TV
In case you experience screen freezing or any other technical glitches while watching the content on fuboTV, you can try these fixes to solve the issue.
- Check the internet connection on your Google TV.
- Sign out and Sign in to the fuboTV app on your TV.
- Update the firmware of the Google TV.
- Check out the status of the fuboTV server by using the Downdetector website.
- Restart your Google TV to remove the technical and temporary bugs.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Reset your Google TV to factory settings.
If you are still facing the problem even after trying all these fixes, reach the help center of fuboTV to get a certified solution.
Yes, the application is officially available on Google TV.
Yes, you can Chromecast fuboTV with Google TV and any TV compatible with the Chromecast feature.