Apple TV is such a streaming device that offers a straightforward interface. Many may not feel comfortable with the default language of their Apple TV. To make it more convenient, the Apple TV offers nearly 30+ languages. The user can change the device language at any time. Changing the language on Apple TV will also change the language of subtitles, interface, closed captions, and also voiceover. Moreover, we also have an Apple TV app in which we may need to change the audio language. Let us see how to change the language on the Apple TV device and the Apple TV app.
How to Change Language on Apple TV
The following steps will help you to change the language on your streaming device. The Apple TV has got an intuitive and a straightforward UI. So it will hardly take a minute or two to switch to your comfortable language.
1. Connect your Apple TV to the HDMI port of TV and turn on it.
2. Press the home button on the Apple TV remote to return to the home screen.
3. On the home screen, scroll down and click on the Settings app.
4. Click the General option on the settings screen at the top of the list.
5. Scroll down and click on the Apple TV language under the LANGUAGE AND REGION section.
6. Choose your desired language.
Once the language is selected, then all the subtitles, the icons will be changed.
Techowns Tip – Simple guide to Stream Apple Music on Apple TV
Change Language on Apple TV App
The following section will show the steps to change the default language on Apple TV app that you installed on various devices.
1. Launch the Apple TV app on your TV or streaming device.
2. Play the video you want to stream.
3. Scroll down and click on Subtitles or Audio Menus option.
4. Choose a language you want.
iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Apple TV app and play a video.
2. Tap the screen to open the Playback controls.
3. Tap the Screen Bubble.
4. Now choose a language or subtitle that you want to use.
Mac or Computer
1. Start playing any video you want to stream on the Apple TV app.
2. Move the pointer over the video.
3. Click on the Screen Bubble.
4. Choose the language or a subtitle.