LinkedIn is a social network platform that primarily focuses on career development and professional networking. Like Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn is also a social network owned by the tech giant Microsoft. You can use LinkedIn to display your resume to search for a job. LinkedIn is free to use, but the premium subscription packs give additional in-depth analysis and online classes along with webinars.
The LinkedIn home page is similar to the Facebook home page, displaying other posts on your news feed. LinkedIn also has features that are not available on other networks, like the Career dashboard, displaying your career while hovering over your profile icon.
LinkedIn Free vs Premium
|Profile Searches||up to 100||up to 300|
|Who viewed your profile in 90 days||No||Yes|
- Career – $18.99/month
- Business – $24.99/month
- Sales – $51.99/month
- Hiring – $66.99/month
How to Get LinkedIn Premium Subscription for Free
LinkedIn premium offers a variety of extra features. We can avail of LinkedIn premium for free using two methods. They are,
- Using LinkedIn free trial.
- Using Visual Studio learning program.
Techowns Tip – How to Get Yousician Premium Subscription for Free
Using LinkedIn Free Trial
1. Go to the LinkedIn website and click the Try free for 1-month button.
2. Log in to your LinkedIn account.
3. Now, complete the security check verification.
4. Select any one of the premium plans which suits your requirement.
5. Select Start my free month.
6. Complete the free checkout process either with your Credit card or PayPal.
7. After successful checkout, your LinkedIn premium will be activated for 30 days validity.
You should cancel LinkedIn Premium free trial within 30 days to avoid money debited from your account.
Using Visual Studio Learning Program
Microsoft’s Visual Studio offers a LinkedIn free trial to its user as a part of the learning program. So in the below article, we teach you how to activate the LinkedIn premium with a Visual Studio account.
1. Visit the LinkedIn website.
2. Now Signup or log in to your Visual Studio account.
3. Go to My Visual Studio > LinkedIn Learning benefit.
4. If you are a Visual Studio Enterprise user, then you will get 6 months free trial.
5. If you have any other Visual Studio Subscription, you will get 3 months free trial.
7. Now, you have successfully activated LinkedIn premium using Visual Studio.
If you are a business then we suggest you try LinkedIn premium because it has in-depth analytics and more profile searches, etc. If you are a job seeker, then the LinkedIn free version is more than enough for you.