Google Hangouts is one of the best communication tools available online. You can use Hangouts to chat, make voice and video call to an individual or a group of people. The Hangouts app is available for most of the devices and you can sync it together with your Google account. You can easily install Google Hangouts app on Android and iOS devices. If you are using a desktop, you can either use Gmail or Hangouts extension on your Chrome browser to use it. You can easily open Google Hangouts in Gmail and start a conversation.
How to Open Google Hangouts in Gmail?
(1) Open any Web browser on your device and go to https://mail.google.com/.
(2) Login to your Google account using your Email ID and password.
(3) Click on the Hangouts icon (Dark Quotation Mark) located at the bottom of the Gmail interface.
(4) Then click on the + icon right next to your Name in the Hangouts section.
(5) Enter the name or email address in the search text box and select the person from the search result.
(6) The small Google Hangouts chat window will open on the bottom right corner of the screen. Now start your hangouts conversation with in the Gmail.
(7) On the chat window, click on the video call icon to start video call. You can also create a group Hangout chat by clicking on the “+” icon.
(8) If you want to end the conversation, just click the close icon at the top of the chat window.
By using the above method, you can easily open Google Hangouts on your Gmail. This method will be useful if you are trying to use Google Hangouts on a public computer.