- Using Apple Watch: Launch the App Store → Tap the Search bar → Search for Zwift → Select the app → Click the Get icon.
- Using iPhone: Open the Watch app → Go to My Watch tab → Select the Zwift app → Tap the Install button.
The Zwift app is officially available on the App Store for Apple Watch. By pairing the app with the Zwift devices, you can track your health metrics and game progress with ease. There are two different ways to get the Zwift app on your Apple Watch. Apart from the Zwift app, you can also get the Zwift Companion app which is used to connect with Zwift users.
Zwift is one of the most advanced fitness platforms. Apple Watch is the best fitness-tracking device. When you combine these two, you will get the most accurate fitness metrics. The Zwift app on Apple Watch can be used for different purposes. You can use it to measure the heart rate while running or cycling, get your daily reports on your activities, progress, goals, upcoming events, and save all the activities in the Apple Health app.
How to Install Zwift on Apple Watch
You can install apps on Apple Watch directly from the App Store or use the paired iPhone to install new apps.
Using Apple Watch
1) Wake up your Apple Watch and tap the App Store to open it.
2) Tap the Search Bar and type Zwift.
3) Select the Zwift app from the results and tap the Get button.
4) Confirm the installation to get the Zwift app on your watch.
1) Pair the Apple Watch with your iPhone.
2) Then, open the App Store and install the Zwift app.
3) Now, open the Watch app on your iPhone and go to the My Watch menu.
4) Select the Zwift app and tap the Install button.
5) Within minutes, the Zwift app will be installed on your Apple Watch.
How to Use Zwift on Apple Watch
There are two possible ways to use the Zwift app on your watch. You can use the Zwift app directly or pair it with the Zwift Companion app.
Apple Watch + Zwift app on iPhone
1) Open the Zwift app on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Go through the on-screen prompts and sign-in to your account. Make sure that your Apple Watch is updated to its latest version to run the Zwift app.
2) Pair the power source, speed monitor, smart trainer, cadence monitor, and the things displayed on the screen.
2) Start your ride. Tap the menu and then tap the Bluetooth icon on the right-side pane.
3) It will bring up all the paired devices. Choose the Heart Rate Monitor,
4) Then add your Apple Watch. Now you are ready to go.
5) Tap Let’s Go. Your Apple Watch will connect to the game.
6) Now, the Apple Watch will display your Heart Rate and In Game in green.
7) You can see the heart rate running on the Zwift screen too.
For some unknown reasons, the above steps are not working for all Apple Watch users. If you have issues with the above steps, you can use the Zwift Companion app.
Apple Watch + Zwift Companion app
1) Install the Zwift Companion app from the App Store.
2) Open the Zwift companion app on your iPhone and the Zwift app on your Smartwatch.
3) Make sure to connect all your devices to the same Wi-Fi network and ensure they are all signed up with the same Zwift account.
4) Now, follow the below steps one by one
- Start the ride.
- Click the Menu icon and then choose Bluetooth.
- Choose Heart Rate and add your Apple Watch.
- Tap Let’s Go.
5) Now, you can see all the progress in the Zwift companion app.
Yes, all the fitness metrics tracked on the Zwift app will be synced with Apple Health.