- Get the Hulu app from the respective app store on your Element TV.
- Visit hulu.com/activate to activate Hulu on Element TV.
- Alternatively, cast or AirPlay Hulu on your TV from an Android or iPhone.
This article will walk you through the procedure for installing and activating the Hulu app on Element Smart TV. Besides installing the app from the official store, we have also explained the steps to cast or AirPlay Hulu content on Element TV using a smartphone.
How to Get Hulu on Element Smart TV
Hulu is not a pre-installed app on all Element Smart TVs. So, you need to install it manually from the respective app store.
Element Roku TV
1. Turn on your Roku TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Scroll down and click on Streaming Channels.
3. Further, click on Search Channels.
4. Type Hulu using the on-screen keyboard and select Hulu from the results.
5. Click Add Channel to begin the installation. Once installed, tap OK.
6. After the installation, click Go to channel to launch the app.
Element Android / Google TV
1. Switch on your Element TV and connect it to the internet.
2. For Android TV, tap Apps and click Google Play Store. For Google TV, click Apps and select the Search for apps and games option.
3. Select Hulu from the suggestions and click Install to get the app.
4. Once installed, tap Open to run the app on your Element TV.
Element Fire TV
1. Switch on the Fire TV and ensure internet connectivity.
2. Tap the Find icon on the home screen and click Search.
3. Search for Hulu and choose the app from the suggestions.
4. Click Download or Get to begin the installation.
How to Activate Hulu on Element Smart TV
1. Run the Hulu app on your TV and tap Log In on the welcome screen.
2. Click Activate on a computer. You will get an activation code on the screen.
3. Go to hulu.com/activate on a mobile or PC browser.
4. Enter the activation code and click Activate. If prompted, log in to your Hulu account with valid credentials.
5. Within 30 seconds, you will see the Hulu homepage on your Smart TV.
Start watching the desired TV show or live TV on your Element TV.
Cast or AirPlay Hulu on Element Smart TV
If you can’t install the app, you can wirelessly stream Hulu on Element TV using Cast and AirPlay methods.
1. Connect your Element TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your phone.
3. Run the Hulu app and sign in with your registered account.
4. Play any content and tap the Cast icon. If you use an iPhone, click the AirPlay icon.
5. Select your Element TV to begin casting.