- To Install Crackle on Firestick: Turn on your TV → Find tab→ Search icon → Search for Crackle → Download → Open → Activate → Done.
The popular video streaming platform Crackle provides free streaming of TV shows, movies, series, and other video content. Yes, there is no subscription fee, and you can enjoy the content for free. Upon installing Crackle on your Amazon Firestick, you will be amazed by the extensive movie collection of different categories such as anime, action, drama, comedy, thriller, and much more.
New blockbuster movies are added every week, and so you can stay tuned with the latest films. You can also select watch later on Crackle to watch the content at your ease. The Crackle app is available to install on Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and more. If you’re a Firestick user, you can get the Crackle app from the Amazon App Store and stream all your favorite media content on bigger screens.
How to Install Crackle on Firestick
1. Turn On your TV and connect the Firestick to a standard WiFi connection.
2. Click on the Search icon and type Crackle using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Crackle application from the displayed results.
4. Hit the Get/Download button to install the Crackle on Firestick and wait for a few minutes.
5. Now, you can start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Activate Crackle on Firestick
1. Launch the Crackle application on your TV.
2. Click Sign In and make a note of the activation code appearing on your screen.
3. With the help of your PC or smartphone browser, visit the activation website of Crackle [https://www.crackle.com/activate].
4. Enter the activation code and hit the Continue button.
5. The Crackle app will be activated on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Sideload Crackle on Firestick
Crackle is a region-locked app, and it is available only in the US. If you wish to access Crackle outside the US, you can use Downloader to sideload it on your Firestick.
1. Install Downloader on Firestick and follow the below steps.
2. Now, navigate to the home screen and click on Settings [Cog icon].
3. Select My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
4. Hit Install Unknown Apps and click Downloader.
5. Toggle the button to enable permission for allowing apps from unknown sources.
6. Now, launch the Downloader application on your Firestick.
7. Enter the URL of Crackle APK in the search bar and hit the Go button.
8. Once it gets downloaded, click on the Open button and select Install.
9. Launch the application and sign In with the Crackle credentials.
10. Finally, you can enjoy your favorite content on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror Crackle on Firestick From Android
In Addition to installation, you can also mirror Crackle on Firestick from Android devices.
1. Connect your Android device and Firestick to the same WiFi connection.
2. Download the Crackle application from Google Play Store.
3. Launch the application and sign in to your Crackle account.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and choose the Screen Cast option.
5. Choose your Firestick device in the popup menu.
6. Play any content and enjoy it on your big screen.
How to Fix Crackle Not Working on Firestick
If your Crackle interface takes a lot of time to load or freezes in between while using the app, you can try these fixes.
- Check if the internet connection is stable on your Firestick.
- Check whether the app server is down using Downdetector.
- Update your Firestick device.
- Clear the app cache and data on Firestick.
- Restart your Firestick device.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Crackle application.
- Reset your Firestick device to factory settings.
Yes, the Crackle application is absolutely free to watch inside the US region.
Yes, Crackle is operated by Sony Pictures, and it is completely safe and secure.