- To Get Luminar AI Free Trial: Go to the Luminar AI website → My Software → Download the file→ Open the file → Accept the permissions → Install → Register account with email and password→ Free trial is activated.
Luminar AI is a photo editing tool powered by artificial intelligence and it makes photographers edit their photos easier. It offers a simplified approach to image manipulation with creative templates and other exclusive features. Luminar AI can be accessed by all types of people from beginner to expert. But no such free trial is offered by Luminar AI. But you can choose the Luminar AI subscription starting at $9.95/month.
How to Get Luminar AI Free Trial
1. Visit the Luminar AI website (skylum.com/luminar-ai) on your browser.
2. Hit the Login button from the upper right corner.
3. Create an account using any of the available options.
4. Click on the Profile icon and choose the My Software option.
5. Verify your email address and hit the Get Now button.
3. Choose My Software from the list of options.
4. Tap on the Manage Subscription and select the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Choose the reason for cancellation and confirm it.
6. Once you choose the reason, your free trial will get canceled.
How Much Does Luminar AI Neo Subscription Cost
The following are the subscription cost offered by Luminar AI Neo:
|$9.95/month or $59/year
|$14.95/month or $79/year
|$199 one-time payment
With the Luminar AI Neo subscription, you can get the best video and image editing experience. Once you get the subscription, you can start to download and install the Luminar AI Neo app on Windows PC and Mac.
Features of Luminar AI
There are a lot of features available on Luminar AI that includes:
- User-friendly interface and workspace.
- Attractive templates and automatic presets.
- AI tools for expert photo editing
- Atmosphere AI
- Iris AI
- Composition AI
- Sky Enhancer
- Color Harmony
- Portrait Bokeh AI
- Skin AI
- Structure AI
- Accent AI
- Use Luminar AI as the Plugin
Luminar provides a free trial for every new user who downloads the app on your device.
There are a lot of alternatives for Luminar AI that includes Adobe Lightroom, Topaz Photo AI, Photoscape, Sharpen AI, and much more. Also, you can use the best photo editing software for free on Mac.
Yes, you can also use the Luminar AI as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop to activate several editing programs.