- Install Paramount+: Turn on Roku → Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search for Paramount+ → Select the channel → Add Channel.
- Activate Paramount+: Open Paramount+ → choose Sign In → visit the activation link → enter the code → sign in to your account.
Are you searching for the cheapest streaming platform to watch movies and shows on Roku? Paramount Plus is the channel that you have to download on Roku. Paramount Plus is an affordable streaming service with on-demand programs from channels like BET, CBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, and The Smithsonian. The library also has several Paramount Plus Originals. With the premium subscription, you can live stream the local CBS network on your Roku.
How Much Does Paramount Plus Cost?
To access all the features of Paramount+, you should sign up for a subscription plan.
- Limited Commercial Plan: Pay $4.99/month or $49.99/year with a 1-week free trial
- Commercial Free Plan: Costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year with a 1-week free trial
How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home key of the Roku remote.
3. Use the navigation keys to choose Streaming Channels.
4. Go ahead to select Search Channels when the Roku Channel Store opens up.
5. With the virtual keyboard, type Paramount Plus and click on the same option under the suggestions.
6. Select Paramount+ on the search result to get redirected to the channel info window.
7. Hover to click the Add Channel button to start the installation of Paramount+ on Roku.
Alternative Method to Add Paramount+ on Roku
- Visit my.roku.com on a web browser and log in to the Roku account you configured on the device.
- After signing in, go to the Channels tab and search for the Paramount+ app.
- Select the Paramount+ app and tap the Add Channel option.
- Now, turn on your Roku, and the Paramount Plys channel will automatically be added to your device.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Roku
After installing the app, you must activate the Paramount Plus app on Roku with your user account.
1. Launch the Paramount+ app on Roku.
2. Tap the Sign In option to get the activation code on your screen.
3. Now, visit www.paramountplus.com/activate/roku/ on a web browser.
4. Enter the activation code and sign in to your Paramount+ account.
5. Now, stream the Paramount+ content on your Roku without any errors.
Troubleshooting Solutions for Paramount Plus Not Working on Roku
When the Paramount Plus apps keep freezing or crashing on your Roku,
Check Internet Connection – Paramount+ needs a strong internet connection to stream the contents. So ensure that Roku is connected to a strong WiFi network. If supported, you can use an ethernet cable for better connectivity.
Restart Roku – If the issue is not with the internet connection, close the Paramount+ app and unplug all the Roku cables from the power source. After a few minutes, connect all the cables and then try to stream on the Paramount+ app.
Re-install the Paramount+ app – Sometimes, the application may not work properly for certain reasons. In those situations, deleting and re-installing the app will fix the issue.
Update Roku – Using the outdated version of Roku also brings streaming errors. So head to the settings and update the device firmware to fix the issue. Updating the firmware also updates the Paramount+ app.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have signed up for Paramount Plus directly on the Roku device, cancel it by
→Press the home button on your remote.
→Navigate to the Paramount+ channel.
→Press the * button on the remote.
→Choose Manage Subscription.
→Click on Cancel Subscription.
→From the home screen of the Roku, navigate to the Paramount+ channel.
→Press the * key and choose Remove Channel.
→Choose Remove to confirm your deletion.
There is no direct way to sign out of Paramount+ on Roku. Re-installing the app is the only possible way to access a new account on the Paramount+ app.