Roku is an excellent cord-cutter to replace the cable TV subscription. It is a jailbreak free media player and features a wide range of channels. CBS All Access is one of the popular streaming services available for Roku on the Roku Channel Store. The service has been succeeded or replaced as Paramout+ on March 4, 2021. Paramount Plus is a subscription-based VOD over-the-top streaming service. With this channel, you can stream live sports, TV shows, movies, news, and originals. If you have CBS All Access subscription, you can get access to Paramount Plus on Roku.
For more entertainment, check out our list of best Roku channels under all categories.
Paramount Plus Pricing
To access all the features of Paramount+, you should subscribe to it. It is a contract-free service, and you can cancel it anytime.
- Limited Time: Try Paramount+ service at no cost for one month
- Limited Commercial Plan: Pay $5.99/month or $59.99/year with a 1-week free trial
- Commercial Free Plan: Costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year with a 1-week free trial
How to Add Paramount Plus on Roku
If you want to get access to Paramount+ on Roku TV or devices, you shall get it from the Roku Channel Store.
Note: Those existing CBS All Access shall update Roku device to access Paramount Plus on Roku.
- Sign up for a Paramount+ account.
- Compatible Roku devices.
- Active internet connection.
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home key of the Roku remote.
3. Use the navigation keys to choose Streaming Channels.
4. Go ahead to select Search Channels when the Roku Channel Store opens up.
5. With the virtual keyboard, type as Paramount Plus and click on the same option under the suggestions.
6. Select Paramount+ on the search result to get redirected to the channel info window.
7. Hover to click the Add Channel button to start the installation of Paramount+ on Roku.
8. When you tap the Open button, the Paramount+ channel will launch on your device.
9. Click on Sign in and provide the required details to log in to your Paramount+ account.
Alternative Method to Add Paramount+ on Roku
Those using Roku Mobile App on Android or iOS devices can add the Paramount+ channel on Roku. For this to work, you should have installed the Paramount+ app from Play Store or App Store. Then, keep your Roku device and phone connected to the same WiFi. Both the devices must be signed into the same Roku account.
- Launch Roku Mobile app > press Channels tab > click Channel Store > go to Movies & TV > tap on Add Channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update Roku?
To update Roku, go to Roku Settings > select System > choose System Update > press Check Now. Roku scan for the latest updates and install it. Consider updating your Roku to access Paramount+ instantly if you have CBS All Access channel already installed.
What are the Paramount+ compatible Roku models?
You can stream Paramount+ on Roku 2/3/4, Roku Ultra/Ultra LT/HD, Roku Stick, Roku Premiere/Premiere+, Roku TV, Roku 4K TV, etc.
Can I screen mirror Paramount+ to Roku?
Yes. You can screen mirror Paramount+ from your Android device to Roku. See how to screen mirror on Roku.