Peacock TV, a video streaming service that offers 15000 hours of media content, including movies, episodes, and originals. You can stream the service with or without a subscription. While using the free version, you cannot stream all the available media content. At the same time, you will get advertisements while streaming. The following section will show you the procedure to install and watch Peacock TV on Roku. Here are the models that support installing the Peacock TV app:
- Roku 2 (4210X)
- Roku 3 & 4 (4200X & later)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3600X & later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (3900X & later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (3920X & later)
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (4640X & later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (5000X & later)
Before installing the Peacock channel, you need to sign up for the service. Even the free plan requires a user account to stream the media contents. Apart from free plan Peacock TV also offers two different plans.
- Free – limited contents with ads
- Premium ($4.99/month or $49.99/month) – all contents with ads
- Premium Plus ($9.99/month or $99.99/month) – all contents without ads
Steps to Install Peacock TV on Roku
If you had any one of the above-mentioned models, get to the Roku Channel Store on your device and install Peacock TV with ease.
 Press the home button on your remote to open the home page.
 Navigate to the Streaming channels section.
 With the help of search menu, find the Peacock TV channel.
 On the channel information screen, tap the +Add Channel option.
 Peacock TV will take few minutes to install.
 After installation, click Go to Channel to launch it.
 Click the Sign-in option and enter your Peacock TV user account credentials.
 After signing in, you can stream the content with or without ads depending on the subscription plan.
You can also Peacock TV to Roku by logging into your account on my.roku.com or by using the Roku mobile app.
Techowns Tip: Steps to Watch Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
Peacock not showing up on Roku?
There are few reasons for Peacock TV channel not appearing on Roku store.
- Peacock TV is available only on selected models (mentioned above).
- Peacock TV is accessible only inside the US. If you’re a non-US resident, you can’t download the app.
- If you’re a US resident and have a supported Roku model, update your Roku firmware to get the channel.
Is Peacock TV free on Roku?
As said earlier, Peacock TV is free to stream on Roku and other devices. But, you need to unlock premium version for removing advertisements and access premium contents.