- Unfortunately, the RTE Player app is not available on Firestick. But you can sideload the app using the Downloader app.
- To Get the RTE Player on Firestick: Turn on TV→ Find icon→ Search bar → Search for Downloader→ Get or Download → Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options →Install from unknown apps → Turn on the Downloader toggle → Open Downloader → Enter the APK URL of the RTE Player → Go → Install → Done.
Do you want to stream the content from RTE channels on Firestick? If you want to stream Irish TV channels on Firestick, then RTE Player must be the best pick for you. Unluckily, the RTE Player app is not available on Firestick. Still, you can get the app by sideloading the app on your Firestick device using Downloader.
RTE Player lets you stream over 1,000 RTE shows, news channels, on-demand content, and more. The Irish Sign Language and Audio Description feature of this service allows you to stream the content in a better way. The RTE Player is completely free for streaming with ads. By signing up to this service, you can get the recommendations according to your preferences.
This article provides you with an alternative way to get the RTE Player app on your Firestick device. Also, go through the steps to use the RTE Player for streaming.
How to Get RTE Player on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device and head over to the home screen.
2. On the home screen, click on the Find icon and tap the Search bar.
3. Search for the Downloader app on the Search bar.
4. Click on the Get or Download option to get the Downloader app on Firestick.
5. Go back to the home screen and tap the Settings option.
6. Click on the My Fire TV and tap the Developer Options.
7. Hit the Install from unknown apps and turn on the option for the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the RTE Player APK URL [https://bit.ly/3EwOZQz] on the URL field.
9. Click on Go to download the APK file and tap the Install option to install the app on your Firestick device.
Note: You can also use the ES File Explorer on Firestick device to get the RTE Player on Firestick.
How to Use RTE Player on Firestick
1. Launch the RTE Player app and head over to the home screen.
2. On the Live tab, you can stream the latest news from the channels like RTE ONE, RTE 2, and RTE News.
3. From the Box Sets tab, you can stream RTE originals and the latest series.
4. On the Kids tab, Under the Age of 7 and Under the Age of 12 section, you can stream the cartoon’s content for Kids.
Alternative Way to Watch RTE Player on Firestick
You can even screen mirror the RTE Player app from your Android smartphone to your Firestick device. Make sure to tweak the following settings before screen mirroring your smartphone to your Fire TV device. Connect the Firestick device and Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and hit the Settings icon.
2. Click the Display & Sounds option and tap the Enable Display Mirroring option.
3. Install the RTE Player from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
4. Select any of the desired media on RTE Player.
5. Head over to the Notification Panel on your Android device and hit the Cast icon.
6. Choose the Firestick device from the list of devices.
7. Once paired, stream the RTE Player contents on your Firestick TV screen.
RTE Player’s Live TV is not available in some locations due to geo-restriction issues.
Yes. You can stream the Prime Time news on the RTE Player app.